Muy buen producto

Posted by 5084396584121818679 on Mar 29, 2014

Un producto genial. Realmente calma la piel con psoriasis y la deja muy hidratada. Se absorbe muy bien.

love it!

Posted by 5422495455032608782 on Jan 31, 2014

I've been using this product for many years. Whatever is in it, it works WAY better than OTC products. It's much creamier yet "lighter", but doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I initially started using it b/c of some dryness around the inside of the eyes.

good for face and everywhere else

Posted by Reviewer1810762 on Jan 14, 2014

I bought this to replace the more expensive baby brand product we had been using since my children were born. This is a good replacement. I use it on rough patches on my shin and the rough patch is getting smoother. I ran out of moisturizer and I'm using it now for my face. Not greasy and absorbed quickly.

Abkit, Nature Works, Calendula Cream, 4 0z

Posted by Reviewer2285831 on Jun 10, 2012

This Calendula Cream is great for my skin and when I use it on my face, I cannot believe how soft it feels. Since it is all natural I also know it will be healthful at the same time. It is certainly worth having

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2648777 on Feb 06, 2012

Been using this product for many a year...heals chapped hands arms face..love it!

Gentle Fragrant Cream

Posted by Reviewer1910363 on Nov 22, 2011

Has a pretty smell....sort of like lilacs..a little too scented for me. Absorbs well.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2642396 on Nov 04, 2011

This product is awesome. I actually use it in my daughter and my hair. We no longer use the normal hair grease because we found that grease is not healthy for your scalp. Grease clog your pores. So this product was recommended by a doctor and we have been using it for the last 2 years + and it keeps our scalp well oil and helps to prevent dryness and flakes and it also has a nice odour so it makes your hair smell very nice. We also use on our skin as well. Recommended for all to use.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2293348 on Aug 15, 2011

Had some significant radiation burns due to breast cancer treatment. Tried the recommended Aloe, & calendula lotion with limited effect, then tried this cream. The result was almost immediate, & my skin has never felt so soft. I use it as a general moisturizer now & recommend it to everyone, in radiation treatment or not.

calendula cream

Posted by Reviewer2004394 on May 28, 2011

I have dry areas on my face, I use calendula cream to tke the dryness away 2x a week...it trully works

soothing skin cream

Posted by Reviewer1693027 on May 11, 2011

This cream works wonders on irritated skin! I have been using it for years when I need it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »