new perfume is icky

Posted by Reviewer1808068 on Apr 16, 2008

I loved this calendula cream, but the latest version seems to have a new perfume that makes it unusable - it burns my skin. The opposite of the intended effect. Beware.

Only used this once on an allergic rash

Posted by Reviewer1930069 on Feb 05, 2010

and instantly reacted negatively to it -- terrible itching occurred (instead of relief of itchy I desired!). Hoping it was just a freak accident. Will try again for sunburn, etc.

Very soothing and nice scent

Posted by Reviewer1459440 on Nov 18, 2007

Using this for a rash and found it not only helped my rash but healed my skin like new.

Pleasantly surprised !

Posted by Reviewer2623876 on Mar 16, 2010

I used this cream about 5 years ago, the cream was great but I really didn't like the scent of it. Because my face has gotten so dry ( due to hormone changes)I decided that I really needed the benefits of the cream but would just have to "deal" with the scent. What a PLEASANT surprise I received when I applied the cream, IT SMELLS WONDERFUL NOW, and the quality of the cream is just as I remembered it! My face has returned back to it's original softness without any breakouts! Thanks for keeping your prices lower than other companies and for your prompt delivery of the product too!

Loaded with toxic chemicals!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 09, 2008

Beware of this product: read the unpronounceable ingredients, it is loaded with toxic chemicals. NOT a natural product at all!

Calendula Cream

Posted by Reviewer2580447 on Oct 11, 2007

This is a great itch reliever that is natural and a good alternative to cortisone based creams. Quite preferable to any conventional drug store available products - truly an excellent product.

love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2326079 on Nov 06, 2007

Calendula is great for the skin, and I have been using NatureWorks cream for several years now, on a daily basis -- face and body. It's my favorite among all others in the market.

THE best!!

Posted by Reviewer2059766 on Dec 29, 2009

I prefer this to my prescription dermatitis cream. It helps the itching and rash just as well and leaves me smelling amazing!

Nature Works Calendula Cream

Posted by Reviewer3198943 on Jan 05, 2010

I found this cream is very good for dry skin. I use it on my face as a night cream and under makeup.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3262103 on Sep 22, 2008

Very concentrated product that feels great as a day or night moisturizer. It's very good for bug bites-helps reduce redness quickly. I'll surely order more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »