Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Abkit, NatureWorks, Herbal Iron, European Liquid Formula, Fruit Flavor, 17 fl oz (500 ml) (Discontinued Item)

NatureWorks Herbal Iron

Posted by Reviewer2752248 on Apr 08, 2008

This is a fabulous product. When I ordered Herbal Iron my hemoglobin count was 9.8 (when pregnant, very anemic). By combining Herbal Iron with vitamin C and 100 mg of chlorophyllins (liquid chlorophyll) twice a day, I raised my hemoglobin count to 12.5 in four weeks (feeling much better). Symptoms before: lack of oxygen to the brain and muscle tissues caused inability to concentrate, muscle weakness, emotional irritability. Symptoms after: restored oxygen, able to work harder during the day, thinking more clearly, feeling better all around.

A lower cost iron elixir

Posted by Reviewer2079827 on May 10, 2008

I have been taking liquid iron supplements off and on for some time to correct a low hematocrit. I recently switched over to Abkit's formula from another European iron elixir due to price. Abkit has similar ingredients and is much cheaper. Be warned however: the recommended dosage is lower than some other supplements. Following the instructions on the bottle gives you only 88% of the daily value of iron, while that other brand I mentioned will give you 112% It still works out to be cheaper, though.

herbal iron

Posted by Reviewer2734953 on Jun 21, 2008

Great product!!!! After several years of low energy, this product has given me my energy back! So much so that my husband even noticed a change....HE makes sure I never run out. Worth every penny!

Gale Simpson

Posted by Reviewer1061083 on Nov 19, 2007

The best form when taking Iron...It goes right to work. Love it

Great for bringing up Iron levels from Anemia

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Apr 04, 2011

Two of my kids tested several times with low iron in their blood. Both were low since infants and are now 6 & 8 yrs old. I tired vitamins with iron to no avail. I used 1 teaspoon most days at dinnertime in a glass of orange juice and it worked ( vitamin C helps iron absorption). Their blood levels of iron are now normal. Please note: I used half of the recommended dose and it still worked. They didn't mind the taste, it doesn't upset their stomach or cause constipation for them. It's a bit expensive but it lasts a long time.