Great Iron Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

Helped with the anaemic symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1752018 on Jan 15, 2012

I had experienced low energy, dizziness, fatigue that seemed to have caused by anaemia, and this product was very helpful - I almost felt better even before finishing half of the bottle. I see that they have tried hard to disguise the funny taste - it still tastes and smells metallic underneath the fruity flavor.

a wonderful thing

Posted by Reviewer3056185 on Jan 10, 2012

My two year old son waiting for a tasty vitamin!

Superior!

Posted by Reviewer1868017 on Jan 01, 2012

Great tasting - easy way to take.

Organic Iron

Posted by Reviewer2196146 on Aug 15, 2011

My kid likes it

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer2725323 on Jul 15, 2011

Will keep using

Great for bringing up Iron levels from Anemia

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Apr 04, 2011

Two of my kids tested several times with low iron in their blood. Both were low since infants and are now 6 & 8 yrs old. I tired vitamins with iron to no avail. I used 1 teaspoon most days at dinnertime in a glass of orange juice and it worked ( vitamin C helps iron absorption). Their blood levels of iron are now normal. Please note: I used half of the recommended dose and it still worked. They didn't mind the taste, it doesn't upset their stomach or cause constipation for them. It's a bit expensive but it lasts a long time.

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer1912130 on Jan 20, 2011

After battling anemia for years with diet, iron skillets, and gut-wrenching iron pills, a friend bought NatureWorks Herbal Iron for me. Within two weeks after taking it, I felt alive again. I got much of my energy back. The iron used in this formula is Iron Lactate, which comes from milk so my body was able to absorb much more iron than from a plant-based or laboratory created supplement. I recommend this product or Floradix for iron-deficient anemia.

Yummy tasting iron.

Posted by Reviewer1902537 on Aug 26, 2010

Very good and great price.

not fruity flavored-but helpful

Posted by Reviewer2699500 on Aug 07, 2010

I have issues with being anemic and this has def helped the shaky feeling I get sometimes I feel less light headed, have not have much problems with being constipated but the taste is aweful at least to me. Not fruity flavored at all though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »