Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Oct 23, 2014

This stuff is great you need to read the book Health Through Gods Pharmacy, it will within 10 minutes stop stomach discomfort and cure a lot of what ails people these days.

Abkit, NatureWorks, Swedish Bitters

Posted by 5652276486736513822 on Mar 05, 2015

I don't have a gallbladder since 1997 and I always had issues digesting, even when taking digestive enzymes. Since I started using Swedish Bitters, I found that my digestion improved.

must

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on May 22, 2014

I didn't really fell in love with this until one day I had really bad stomach cramp felt like someone squeezing my stomach after I drank couple dandelion and gas relief teas. I tried other remedies but pain lasted couple of hours. The pain was so bad I just drank undiluted bittersweet about 1/4 cup and my pain subsided so much. Couple hours later i drank another shot and the symptom when away completely.

Swedish Bitters Wonder Herb

Posted by 5127569373857964679 on Mar 19, 2015

I am still testing out this product but can confirm that many of the thigs stated in the okd manuscript works exactly as it claims!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2355097 on Jul 03, 2009

I have been using swedish bitters for over 5 yrs. Its a nice product though I don't take it every day but in time i do take it i feel the results.Great in food digestion

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1127674 on Aug 17, 2009

I cn always depend on this product for regularity.

Very good

Posted by Gdaiva on Apr 05, 2013

remedy for digestion.

Helen from Australia

Posted by Reviewer3233896 on Oct 25, 2013

This is a very good digestive aid also a liver tonic

excellent need more than 5 stars

Posted by 5579997917002276689 on Mar 21, 2016

I have Gerd since a year and half and now i start taking Thorne Betain HCL ,natural balance peptic sooth ,Jarrow mastic gum ,doctor best Pepzin GI ,eating 2 cloves of crushed fresh garlic with every meal which is very helpful for candida and will stop your nausea dramaticlly ,Thorne vitamin b complex , Thorne zinc picolnate 15 mg ,Nordic omega 3 ,changing refined salt and takes instead aloha bay pink Himalayan salt and Celtic sea salt , eating sauerkraut and pickles had a lot of probiotec ,jarrow L-glutamine ,Jarrow organic apple cider vinegar with food,Now food ginger root extract,NutriBiotic grapefruit seed extract ,and decreasing proccessed food and eating more vegetable especially broccoli (Now food Broccoli seeds for sprouting is good and healthier) and more fruit except starchy and of course you had to stop eating sugar (and of course Big Tree Farms organic Coconut sugar is excellent choice if taken in small doses better than refined sugar but in the early stage of your recovery it is better to not eating sugar at all)and avoid eating some kinds of nuts and eating 100% raw honey on an empty stomcah, also take one teaspoon after meal of this Swedish bitters and all of your symptoms will be cured and you forget about one day that you have Gerd and all that i buy from IHERB so thanks to iherb for letting all of these good supplements available to us

Seems to work.

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 01, 2016

I've only used it a couple of times, and it gave good results.