About Time, Whey Protein Isolate, Chocolate, 2 lbs (908 g)

About Time 100%Whey Protein Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1411198 From Arizona on Mar 22, 2011

The best tasting whey protein drink I have ever tasted. This is delicious with just water- I am amazed at that. I have tried many protein drinks inclucding Life Extention's and About Time Whey protein has a great taste without any aftertaste of sweeteners. I will buy again. The price should be a bit lower.

Whey

Posted by Reviewer2371963 From Brazil on Feb 11, 2012

Very good protein.

great protein

Posted by 5564332503222241667 on Aug 01, 2013

this is a really tasty protein, the nicest ive tried yet, it has a good texture that makes undetectable when added to food. i add it to homemade date and almond protein balls or protein pancakes and it always tastes great while giving a big protein boost. will buy again in vanilla and unflavoured

Still a good protein

Posted by foodonamission From Canada on Dec 09, 2013

While this was a fantastic product I found myself wishing it had a slightly richer chocolate taste to it like some of the other protein powders I've had in the past, but all in all still a good protein.

Solid whey protein

Posted by Reviewer1604607 on Aug 09, 2011

This stuff has a great nutritional profile and I love that it's sweetened with stevia. The flavor leaves a little to be desired. I think next time I'll try one of the other varieties but I'm definitely glad I made the purchase