Abra Therapeutics, Age Resistance Cream, 2 oz (56 g)

Smells so fresh, I want to eat it...and is rich, but not greasy.

Posted by Reviewer3309664 on May 05, 2012

My skin loves this cream; it drinks it up, and never looks greasy. Really, it feels like my skin is drinking nutrition. You can tell the ingredients are such a healthy, fresh quality because the scent is so natural and deliciously fresh. I've turned so many of my girlfriends and guy friends onto this cream. The smell is not particularly girly, it just smells like the fresh, natural ingredients that are in it. My skin feels refreshed immediately after putting it on. I highly recommend it. I also like this company because they could charge so much more for their quality product, but they keep their packaging simple and charge less. It suits my pocket book and my skin!

A little too heavy for my skin type.

Posted by Reviewer2174202 on May 27, 2008

This cream might suit someone who likes a slightly richer heavier texture cream. It didn't suit my skin type and I found the essential oils a little overpowering. Hence 3 stars only.

great product, rich but not too heavy, pleasant smell

Posted by Reviewer2575437 on Feb 24, 2010

I have dry & sensitive skin, & normally within just a couple uses of a new product I can tell if I'll have reactions or problems. I've used this product for a few weeks now for both night & day moisturizing. I've been very happy with the moisturizing effects, the fragrance, etc. & highly recommend this product.