Smells so fresh, I want to eat it...and is rich, but not greasy.

Posted by Reviewer3309664 on May 05, 2012

My skin loves this cream; it drinks it up, and never looks greasy. Really, it feels like my skin is drinking nutrition. You can tell the ingredients are such a healthy, fresh quality because the scent is so natural and deliciously fresh. I've turned so many of my girlfriends and guy friends onto this cream. The smell is not particularly girly, it just smells like the fresh, natural ingredients that are in it. My skin feels refreshed immediately after putting it on. I highly recommend it. I also like this company because they could charge so much more for their quality product, but they keep their packaging simple and charge less. It suits my pocket book and my skin!

great product, rich but not too heavy, pleasant smell

Posted by Reviewer2575437 on Feb 24, 2010

I have dry & sensitive skin, & normally within just a couple uses of a new product I can tell if I'll have reactions or problems. I've used this product for a few weeks now for both night & day moisturizing. I've been very happy with the moisturizing effects, the fragrance, etc. & highly recommend this product.

A little too heavy for my skin type.

Posted by Reviewer2174202 on May 27, 2008

This cream might suit someone who likes a slightly richer heavier texture cream. It didn't suit my skin type and I found the essential oils a little overpowering. Hence 3 stars only.

This is a great little underrated product! Definitely worth trying!

Posted by ecohome on Apr 12, 2015

I am enjoying the wide variety of beauty products offered on iherb, but in the end I want to find products that not only work, but provide great value as well. I stumbled upon this Abra cream and although there are not many reviews yet, I really liked the look of its ingredients. Packaging is quiet plain, and the marketing blurb is very simple, but the amount of nourishing plant based ingredients is rather impressive. The formulation doesn't have the usual amount of filler ingredients (like so many natural brands can end up containing). Instead, you can see, smell, and feel that this cream is full of botanicals. Even though the texture is quite thick, only a small amount is needed and it seems to disappear very quickly into the skin. I use this more as a night cream as I prefer the idea of allowing the ingredients to sink in overnight as it feeds my skin. I have normal combination skin (also struggling with hormonal acne) and this does not seem too rich, nor does it irritate or cause breakouts. I will definitely reorder this cream when it runs out as I thinks it's a little hidden gem amongst all the other more slick looking natural brands!

Great product

Posted by 5216952355863488803 on May 11, 2015

Wonderful product.

Good

Posted by 5497151061738767473 on May 21, 2015

Good only for dry skin. Never use if you have oily skin.

bele odeur d'herbes aromatiques, mais.....

Posted by Gamraska on Oct 25, 2016

cette crème m'a fait un effet très bizarre et pour la première fois de ma vie: elle brunit le visage, mais pas en termes de bonne mine ou bronzage mais en quelque sorte "terre cuite", du coup tout le monde me disait tu as l'air fatiguée! je pense qu'elle conient trop d'éléments herbaux qui "brulent la peau" sans que l'on s'en rend bien compte; utilisée à deux périodes différentes, arrêtée à cause de ce constat, puis reprise pour être sûre, mais là elle finit sur les mains, je ne la rachèterai pas, et le sérum de la même gamme...est très gras et brunit la peau aussi