...if you've got sensitive skin...don't choose this one

Posted by Marie77 on Jun 25, 2009

I've got sensitive skin, and this scrub was burning a bit and making my skin a bit red (dissapeared fast though). Also, as it's a powder that you have to add water to, I found it kind of messy to use.

not sure how this is supposed to work

Posted by Reviewer1715010 on Jan 28, 2010

In the past, when I've used this kind of scrub it was very oily - it would leave a slippery film on my tub, but it did make my skin feel great. Was hoping this would do the same thing, but it doesn't work for me. There is so little oil that it abrades my skin. I also don't like the smell - strangely artificial, almost like furniture polish. Maybe I'll try adding a little bit of oil.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2738290 on Feb 12, 2009

Pretty good, nothing special, but does leave no oily film on your body like some.

Fantastic scrub!

Posted by Reviewer2381648 on Jan 27, 2009

this scrub is fantastic...my husband uses it everyday...it's not greasy or oily, its more like a salt/powder consistency...the scent is very invigorating

extraordinary

Posted by Reviewer1328389 on May 29, 2011

this is excellent product. i have tried several scrubs from different companies on iherb. this is the best. i have very very dry skin on my legs: i have to use this scrub 1 time per 2 weeks only! the effect of smooth and good looking skin lasts 2 weeks! normally, other such type products last several days and then i have to use an oil. this one scrubs and nourishes and rejuvenates.

Best Scrub for your money

Posted by Reviewer1193759 on Jul 26, 2009

It has a very dry consistency which I prefer of the oily scrubs. Very effective, not great if you have sensitive skin. Very course salt scrub with lemony scent. No other scrub has been able to compare and the price is great!

Cost a Few Bulks More But Last Forever!

Posted by Reviewer2101045 on Sep 26, 2009

I love this stuff. Moisturizing but not oily. And you only need a fraction amount of what you would use for other stuff so it is cost effective. I got a jar and it lasts for 3-4 months when I scrub once a week.

like the scrubs in european spas

Posted by Reviewer3106808 on Oct 25, 2009

This scrub is the closest to those found in european spas. i have found nothing that even comes close to this for exfoliation. This is the best.

Perfect in everyway - Texture, performance, smell, after effects!

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Feb 17, 2015

The smell it fantastic, the grapefruit is bracing, while the juniper is very calming in a winter forest kind of way. The scrub itself is good, not too abrasive, I prefer the 'dry' scrub feel as I really hate scrubbing off 'oil' from my shower floor and my towels. It is 'dry' yet moisturizing. Fantastic combination!

I love it! My "must" now

Posted by 4735731599679439574 on Jun 27, 2016

I love this scrub. Very fine-grained salt polish skin but doesn't damage it. Not too oily but still leaves skin nourished. It smells natural and fresh(when I scrab myself in the shower of the spa, everybody around ask me which product am I using).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »