Mi crema favorita actualmente

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 02, 2014

No da grasa, hidrata muy bien, la uso para la cara y cunde muchisimo.No da granos y es genial. -------------- Si te ayudó mi opinión a decidirte, marca Si, abajo, para más opiniones pincha en mi Nick.

I love this scent! I use it for almost everything!

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Jul 03, 2014

I love this! I love the size and the price. I adore the scent! I use this on my face daily! This is the only moisturizer that I can say I look forward to applying simply for the scent. It's not a very heavy moisturizer and rubs in quickly, does not leave a sticky after feel. All great for the humid climate I live in, but I can see this wouldn't be a good one for dry wintery climate. When I'm in a pinch I use it like cold cream to remove my makeup.

Smell like repellent but it works well

Posted by 4891438141374216609 on Apr 23, 2014

The smell is natural like those anti-bacterial essential oil. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin soft and silky even in India. It always works on my face. No allergy.

Abra cellular detox lotion

Posted by Reviewer3293520 on Oct 20, 2013

i bought similar lotion before and liked it. they changed the package and maybe the ingredients. this time it smells so bad and rancid. i had to trash it.

Makes my skin so soft.

Posted by alleyappletree on Aug 19, 2013

I am really impressed with this lotion. I use it all over my body, including my face, and it keeps my skin smooth even when I swim in a chlorinated pool everyday.

Excellent!!

Posted by 4748171198536445636 on Apr 26, 2013

I want to give this product six stars if possible. It's perfect for dry skin, which can make it smooth and soft. And I like the smell!!!

Like it

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 23, 2012

I like the Abra lotions in the summer. THey smell clean and absorb quickly. I don't think they will be moisturizing enough for winter.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 13, 2012

This is a great product. It is just a little heavier than I like, but it is still light. It absorbs well. It has a great smell--that of grapefruit. When I first apply it, I feel a tightening of my skin--less wrinkles. The best thing I like about it is what it does for my hands. It is the best hand lotion product I have ever used. Before I started using this product, I had old looking hands. Well, I should, I'm 82. This product has taken 10 to 15 years off the appearance of my hands. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy. I will buy it again. It has become my one and only moisturizing cream. I use it on my face, neck, feet, and body.

I use after swimming

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012

I use this twice a week after swimming in a chlorinated pool. I like to think it's helping to rid of chemicals my skin soaked up. Awesome ingredients and scent is refreshingly natural. Seems kind of light for me. I usually have to apply another heavier lotion soon after, but I have extra dry skin and live in the desert. I will continue to purchase this product and keep it in my swim bag. This brand makes great all natural products.

I love this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2625267 on Nov 07, 2011

I have tried many many different body creams in my time and this is the best cream I have ever experienced, I am so glad I found this! Sometime I find there is a compromise with natural products but this lotion feels like a luxury product. It's so light, not oily at all, and leave your skin feeling ultra soft. The smell is light, a bit fruity and natural. I love this product and hope you continue to stock it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »