wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 13, 2012

This is a great product. It is just a little heavier than I like, but it is still light. It absorbs well. It has a great smell--that of grapefruit. When I first apply it, I feel a tightening of my skin--less wrinkles. The best thing I like about it is what it does for my hands. It is the best hand lotion product I have ever used. Before I started using this product, I had old looking hands. Well, I should, I'm 82. This product has taken 10 to 15 years off the appearance of my hands. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy. I will buy it again. It has become my one and only moisturizing cream. I use it on my face, neck, feet, and body.

Mi crema favorita actualmente

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 02, 2014

No da grasa, hidrata muy bien, la uso para la cara y cunde muchisimo.No da granos y es genial. -------------- Si te ayudó mi opinión a decidirte, marca Si, abajo, para más opiniones pincha en mi Nick.

Smell like repellent but it works well

Posted by 4891438141374216609 on Apr 23, 2014

The smell is natural like those anti-bacterial essential oil. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin soft and silky even in India. It always works on my face. No allergy.

I love this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2625267 on Nov 07, 2011

I have tried many many different body creams in my time and this is the best cream I have ever experienced, I am so glad I found this! Sometime I find there is a compromise with natural products but this lotion feels like a luxury product. It's so light, not oily at all, and leave your skin feeling ultra soft. The smell is light, a bit fruity and natural. I love this product and hope you continue to stock it!

Abra cellular detox lotion

Posted by Reviewer3293520 on Oct 20, 2013

i bought similar lotion before and liked it. they changed the package and maybe the ingredients. this time it smells so bad and rancid. i had to trash it.

Used for years

Posted by Reviewer2779594 on May 06, 2009

The citrus smell, the lightness, the way it is absorbed in my skin--this is my all-time favorite moisturizer for my face--ye, my face--no need to spend more for little fancy jars.

No Parabens

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jan 30, 2010

It's not feel oily after use and penetret into the skin without stress really great lotion.

Wonderful smell

Posted by Reviewer2180982 on Nov 25, 2008

Light smell of grapefruit when applying is very refreshing. Non-greasy after application, skin feels like it can breathe freely; lotiion does not make your skin feel like it's smothering, so it is still comfortable to use in the heat of summer. I really like this lotion, especially also since it will help counteract the effects of air pollution.

Great lotion for even the face

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Dec 18, 2010

A very light lotion with good for your body stuff in it. I love using it on my face mixed with my mineral powder for a liquid foundation.

I use after swimming

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012

I use this twice a week after swimming in a chlorinated pool. I like to think it's helping to rid of chemicals my skin soaked up. Awesome ingredients and scent is refreshingly natural. Seems kind of light for me. I usually have to apply another heavier lotion soon after, but I have extra dry skin and live in the desert. I will continue to purchase this product and keep it in my swim bag. This brand makes great all natural products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »