I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2394023 on Jan 23, 2010

I love using this body lotion - it makes my skin really soft. I'm not too keen on the scent but it disappears quite quickly.

Like this!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Apr 01, 2010

This lotion seems very different than others I've tried. It really seems to soften my skin and feels great when I put it on... like it's really going into the skin, not just sitting on top. Unfortunately it absorbs so well that my skin feels dry again pretty quickly. My skin is exceptionally dry, so maybe if your skin is normal or oily it will work a little better for you. It does have a strong lemongrass smell, but I like it. I will buy this again even though I wish it was a little longer lasting.

moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1675281 on Mar 28, 2009

This is a product that is hard to get over the fragrance or odor, it smells like pledge, but the initial smell goes away after a few minutes.

parabens

Posted by spsoaaf on Jun 13, 2011

It has parabens, says so on the bottle

I'm loving it

Posted by Reviewer1275557 on May 16, 2009

Just bought it a few weeks ago and it is really good, the smell, the sensation, I put it all over my arms and neck, I love it!!!

consistency and aroma

Posted by Reviewer1796596 on May 21, 2010

I am very pleased with this product and will reorder.

Very nice green tea body lotion

Posted by Reviewer1900716 on Jun 07, 2010

Calming, and a refreshing change from the fruity-smelling lotions I've been buying. This one's really good and I highly recommend it.

Love this lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1214671 on Jun 26, 2010

Wonderful texture. Moisturizing without greasiness. Smells like green tea and lemon, which is very calming as well as uplifting.

body lotion

Posted by Reviewer2524548 on Feb 08, 2009

Smells great and lives my skin very soft.

They changed the formula

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Sep 15, 2012

We bought this because it was supposed to have contained sodium PCA, but in fact it no longer does. Thus, it is not as hydrating.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »