Super!

Posted by Reviewer1428854 on Sep 20, 2011

Outstanding product, one of the best serums I've ever tried. Lightest texture combined with great absorbing - this is only my impression. If you add its confirmed antioxidant action... Must-have for big cities and air-conditioned spaces.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3297282 on Nov 07, 2011

I love it. Always satisfying me.

3rd bottle

Posted by Reviewer1900455 on Feb 29, 2012

My husband loves this

Must have for city's girl

Posted by Reviewer3061655 on Mar 12, 2012

this is absolutely must have for every city's girl. Good for keep your skin fresh and beautiful in the big city, while travelling, changing climat etc. I love it!

Pure

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jan 24, 2014

On to my third bottle. I love this brand as it is so pure. My skin feels great after applying. ( Does have a peppermint fragrance). Can't say that my skin looks any younger however it does feel good. Have been using this before I apply the Amazon Organics anti ageing serum. Products seem to work weil togeteher

Superb

Posted by 5216952355863488803 on May 24, 2015

Help maintain skin moisture level even though working in front of computer all day. Help fighting with pollution.

Has done nothing good so far

Posted by Reviewer3016258 on Oct 02, 2012

After using daily for a couple of weeks, I'm surprised that my skin is no softer each day, after washing. Especially my forehead - it had a rough feeling before and still does. Also, within a couple of days I had two whiteheads on my nose which took about a week to go away. Quite an expensive product too.