Abra Therapeutics, Moisture Revival Body Scrub, Sunflower & Rose Petals, 10 oz (283 g)

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Dec 03, 2012

(3 Dec 12) Update: iHerb responded & refunded my money for this product! Kudos to iHerb! (27 Nov 12) As always, iHerb has been top notch on their delivery of my order; however, I was terribly disappointed when I opened this jar of body scrub. It is obviously quite old because it smells simply rancid. I also had a friend smell it to see if it was just me and he jerked away as soon as he got a whiff. I've contacted iHerb inquiring about returning the product, etc., but surprisingly they haven't responded yet and it's been about 2 days since I emailed them. I don't plan to stop ordering from iHerb, but I have to say "good luck" if you decide to order this particular product.