| English
| USD ($)

Abra Therapeutics, Muscle Therapy Bath, Eucalyptus & Rosemary, 17 oz (482 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

therapeutic bath

Posted by Reviewer2481436 on Sep 03, 2008

I use this produce in my hot tub for my back that has had three surgeries,,,,,I do not know what I would do with out it. Please keep this avalible.

Enjoy using this product

Posted by Reviewer1887727 on Mar 15, 2009

I like this product. I feel better after a 20-30 minute soak if my muscles are stiff and sore. Smells great and dissolves completely. It does not say how much product to use per bath.

Abra Therapeutics Eucalyptus & Rosemary Muscle Therapy Bath is So Soothing!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015

Try this after a long hard day at work. In the spring when you start working in the garden use this to soothe your sore muscles and relieve your aches and pains. I appreciate that this all natural mineral bath has no artificial fragrances or colors, no animal testing and no animal ingredients.

Yes THAT good

Posted by 5628790498234829575 on Jan 02, 2015

I was so surprised to see only 5star reviews on this product. I had to try it as I have plenty problems with my body. And there is nothing I can do - my review is also 5 stars! This powder is really that good. I use it on the next day after intensive training or when my muscles are stressed. It works miracles with my body. It feels relaxed and the pain is gone. Also I have severe osteoporosis as a result of other disease and this bath comforts my muscles so good that even tames pain in my bones as a result of deep stress relief and relaxation. I don't recommend to leave it on your body though, always wash it as it feels uncomfortable on your special parts later. I recommend not a lot of water so the concentration will be more effective and maybe leave some airway open as the fragrance may seem intense in a closed hot bath. But if you ever had muscle problems you should definitely try this one. I don't usually write reviews here but I had to share as it may help people living with everyday pain like I do.

perfect for tired or over exerted muscles

Posted by Reviewer2546642 on Apr 26, 2008

Best bath sal for tired muscles

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »