Abra Therapeutics, Natural Body Scrub, Blissful Harmony, Patchouli and Frankincense, 10 oz (283 g)

very aromatic

Posted by Reviewer3162171 From Norway on Sep 07, 2010

a little strong scented, but works very well on damp skin. almost no residue, but leaves skin very soft.

my new signature scent

Posted by Reviewer2072990 From Florida on Mar 07, 2011

It is no wonder that frankincense was such a highly sought after commodity back in ancient times! The scent of it combined with patchouli is exquisite! I also add argan oil and jasmine oil to infuse the scent into my skin, and moisturize my body for total bliss. I highly recommend it, my skin feels so soft after use! I will continue to use it...please don't ever stop stocking this awesome product!

Earthy

Posted by KillerColours From Sweden on Aug 28, 2012

A very earthy patchouli smell, peronally I love it but I can imagine that everyone doesn't. The scrub itself is very effective and the skin feels lovely afterwards.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2526089 From Australia on Jan 30, 2013

This scrub makes my skin really smooth, good price too