awful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on May 03, 2013

my face is even more red.absolute waste of money.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Mar 06, 2008

I use 2 pumps of the product usually only at night under my night-time moisturizer. I just have a naturally red undertone to my skin. It has seemed to lighten the redness. I have fairly sensitive skin as well and this product was not harsh, drying or problematic at all. I am very pleased with all of the Abra products I have tried. The 4 stars are only because the scents on the skin care and body lotions are not that desireable, but they seem to work very well.

Good Serum

Posted by Reviewer2174202 on May 27, 2008

Nice, light tetured serum. The essential oils are quite strong smelling so if you don't mind that, this is a good product.

amazing soothing

Posted by Reviewer3190467 on Nov 14, 2010

At this moment I use chemicals peels. It makes my skin very sensitive & painful. I use this Abra Gotu Kola, I can feel it works....the pain is disappear. No redness.

No observable difference. Doesn't even calm down inflamed areas.

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Sep 02, 2013

Slightly slimy feel.

Where is Gotu Kola ingredient?????

Posted by 4946739849102262804 on Aug 12, 2015

Looking at the ingredient, I don't see Gotu Kola ingredient, and if they are using it, it not majority of the content. They should not call there product Gotu Kola. It's very misleading

Seems like working

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on May 29, 2012

My face is lighter in the morning, no sign of redness. Absorbs quickly, needed just one pump for whole face.

would give 3.5 stars.

Posted by Reviewer1194779 on Dec 05, 2012

it moisturizes more than i thought. Concerning to recovery it doesn't work at least for my skin. seems ok. But i will try other recovery cream. guess won't back.

think not as potent as

Posted by 5617642061072640245 on Dec 10, 2012

celsus but it also good for the redness

Light and easy

Posted by Reviewer3344457 on Aug 20, 2010

Nice scent and very light texture. Suitable for my combination to oily skin. Calming and soothing to my skin after home peel.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »