great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

My skin becomes clean and fresh after using this scrub!!!

packs a punch

Posted by Reviewer3027485 on Oct 24, 2012

I use this as a face mask and NOT as a scrub, this is why: This is a reformulated and repackaged newer version of the 'peppermint and oats' scrub. Initially I was disappointed because it was a cheaper harsher product compared to the older formula. The older formula contained 'jojoba beads' which are a gentle physical exfoliant this is an expensive ingredient and has be replaced with cheaper walnut shell pieces (its a waste product of the walnut industry). If you have sensitive skin this makes a huge difference, under the microscope the walnut shell pieces are jagged and sharp and will create micro scaring if used to often or too aggressively; jojoba beads on the other hand are smooth and don't cut the skin. However all this said the peppermint content of the new formulation is much higher which makes if feel really refreshing and uplifting, almost to the point of making your eyes water. So again not for those who have sensitive skin. The white clay is great for cleaning out oily pores or drawing out pollution from the skin.

Surprisingly Pleasant

Posted by SunlitPixie on Jul 11, 2013

I was wondering whether the peppermint would be too much. However I was delighted to find it was refreshing, cooling (obviously with the peppermint) and the best thing is that it works! My pores are less visible and I have only used this a few times. I wont give it all the credit as I am using other products together, but this is definitely one scrub I would recommend. I have sensitive skin and I did not experience any breakouts or rashes using this.

Abra Therapeutics, Skin Refining Scrub, Peppermint & Oats,

Posted by Reviewer3024724 on Jul 31, 2008

I've never been disappointed in any of the Abra Therapeutics products and this one proved why. Cleans your skin without drying and does it while you smell the freshness of peppermint.

awful

Posted by 5580372158621393478 on Jul 04, 2015

The new formula is very different,smells awful and spoiled very quickly.Very dissapointed!

Good stuff

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 17, 2013

This is a beautifully scented scrub with tiny grains for refining the texture of your skin. My skin is like silk after using it and I think it may be clearing it up from blocked pores. It's a stone color a little darker than oatmeal color. Love it and will buy it again.

Awesome Scrub

Posted by Reviewer1385878 on Jan 24, 2008

I love this product!! It's a refreshing treatment that you can use every day. Very gentle on your skin. The texture of the scrub is amazingly soft. One of my new must have favorites.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2663946 on Sep 30, 2008

the scrubs feels nice against your skin and it smells like ice cream. My face feels nice afterwards.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2549098 on Jun 19, 2010

I love abra sooooooo much and this product is no exception. It's just the right amount of scrub, the smell is calming, yet stimulating, and the results are fantastic. As soon as they dump the parabens from the rest of their products I'll be trying everything!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1334916 on Apr 19, 2011

I love this gentle scrub and you cannot beat the price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »