one of the best relaxing bath products I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2575437 on Feb 24, 2010

this has a lovely subtle & natural scent, & is very relaxing. If I'm having trouble sleeping, I can even just take a few gentle sniffs from the container & relax into sleep. It has a pleasant feel & doesn't dry my skin.

pss, NH

Posted by Reviewer2095241 on Apr 25, 2008

This bath soak is absolutely incredible !! Just lie down in the tub and breathe in the aroma, you'll forget there's another world outside of the tub !!

excellent. keep this one on hand

Posted by Reviewer2546642 on Jan 18, 2008

excellent. keep this one on hand

Enjoyed it

Posted by Reviewer2133159 on Jun 21, 2008

Have only had a chance to use this once but enjoyed it and has a pleasant scent!

relaxing

Posted by OksanaM on Aug 27, 2012

This powder has rather artificial and not "natural" aroma, and I was dissapointed because of that. Still, it had a good calming effect on my mum, she really felt relaxed after quick bath.

Okay - didn't like the smell

Posted by 5763915180761978521 on Sep 26, 2016

I bought this and another scent awhile back. I used them up, as I am an international customer so I can't return it anyway. This did leave my skin feeling soft (which is why I'm giving 3 stars), but the scent was sort of chemical-like. Same thing with the other scent from this brand. I won't buy this again. There are other brands that smell wonderful and are much more relaxing!