best serum for reactive skin

Posted by Reviewer1378623 on Feb 15, 2011

This serum has saved my skin, healing my rosacea and restoring a youthful look. I love it and consider it great value. Most recommended skincare product I have ever used! Sometimes this is unavailable which is a shame as nothing is as good.

Perfect!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3297282 on May 19, 2011

After apply just only 3 to 5 oil drops to damp skin, it is the first time to feel skin calm like this product. I have been suffering from an atopic disease, I would like to recommend to the person like me. My mom in good skin condition loves it, too.

love this!

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Jun 24, 2008

my skin is so picky and sensitive, but this serum works great. I started using it to combat the flaking skin that Rx retinoids were causing and it worked great. I was using desert essence essential daily moisturizer during the day under my sunscreen, but this is such a light (but moisturizing), and penetrating serum that I've been using this instead. my skin looks and feels baby soft when I use this, and it doesn't make my skin greasy.

Great oil blend

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Sep 08, 2009

This is a great oil blend-- rich but it sinks in. Obviously someone at Abra figured out which oils combine well to feed the skin without leaving a residue. Kudos to this company (that I know little about)

Great products!

Posted by Reviewer1385878 on Jan 24, 2008

Very nice. It leaves you skin soft and more hydrated. I add 6 drops to Emu oil and apply after washing. The emu oil is very penetrating and rejuvenates with continued daily use.

Smells nice

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Jun 13, 2011

This is a great oil for the face. It absorbs easily into clean skin, and is less greasy than cheaper oils such as Avocado (Avocado oil is great as a body oil, but is a bit greasy for the face). A little bit of this magical oil goes a long way. The smell is amazing. If you've ever smelled Neroli, then you know what this smells like. It does not cause me any breakouts. It also comes with a dropper built into the cap which makes dispensing easy.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on May 27, 2008

I like the natural ingredients of this product and the lovely texture.

Wonderful quality for such a low price

Posted by EnPassant on Mar 18, 2012

First of all, it smells absolutely divine if you like neroli! I only apply 3-6 drops at a time (as suggested on the box) so I never feel that it's too heavy. It absorbs quite well and leaves my skin nourished and moisturized. I dare say NOW Foods' Apricot Kernel Oil (much cheaper than this product) works better on my skin, but I nevertheless love this PhytoSerum and will repurchase when I run out. ネロリの香りが素晴らしいです!箱に書いてあるように、一度に3~6滴しかつけないので重いと感じたことはありません。 浸透も良く、お肌に栄養と潤いが行きわたるような使用感です。実はNOW FOODSのアプリコットオイル(こちらの商品よりも安い)のほうが肌に合うような気もするのですが、本商品もとても気に入ったのでなくなったらリピート買いしたいと思っています。

Abra Therapeutics Calendula Phytoserum

Posted by Reviewer1295434 on Dec 28, 2011

So far I love this stuff. I was worried about the fragrance to it, but it doesn't seem to bother me. I can use it at night and not wake up feeling all stuffy and puffy. Stays a bit oily on my face, but my skin is so parched that I really like it. It hasn't clogged my pores and does not irritate at all on my very sensitive rosacea-y skin. My cheeks are still rosy, so I don't know if it's helping with that, but I love using it with Desert Essence Gentle Nourishing Day cream spf15 dry & sensitive skin fragrance free day lotion. It's a great combo. It has a dropper in the bottle too for easy application.

Incredible product

Posted by 5226962658089790029 on Mar 24, 2015

I adore this oil. It smells delicious, like a garden, and goes on smooth and light. It has helped cure a bad dry skin problem. I use it every morning under a day moisturizer. I could not live without this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »