Incredible product

Posted by 5226962658089790029 on Mar 24, 2015

I adore this oil. It smells delicious, like a garden, and goes on smooth and light. It has helped cure a bad dry skin problem. I use it every morning under a day moisturizer. I could not live without this product.

Buenos ingredientes

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 27, 2014

Buenos ingredientes pero no me termina de gustar que sea en aceite. -------------- -+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*+- si te ayudó mi opinión marca Si abajo, y para más review marca en mi nick.

inexpensive but good serum

Posted by 4817229710871192497 on Jul 15, 2014

i may have missed reading something when i bought this product. i thought it is in a form of 'serum' and not in a form of 'oil'. but anyway, i use it for almost 2 weeks n i m feeling good about this :). this simply makes my skin softer (i dont know why) and more moistured. for me, a pump is already too much n i usually use only 0.5 pump (actually even 0.5 it's also too much for me). so i guess this small bottle of serum can last me a couple of months. in short, as for this price, i think the performance is more than alright :)

for normal skin types

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 11, 2013

Good for normal skin. Intensive herbal serum but not for damaged skin prone to bacterial infections.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jun 06, 2013

Has a wonderful scent due to the oils within it. I combine this with my usual moisturiser. A wonderful combination.

not ready to review yet.

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 13, 2012

I checked it by mistake and could not erase it. I am not ready to rate it. After I tried it, I can now say that it is a very good product. It keeps the skin soft and smooth.

Calendula Phyto Serum

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Apr 21, 2012

Absorbs well, smells natural and feels healing.

Wonderful quality for such a low price

Posted by EnPassant on Mar 18, 2012

First of all, it smells absolutely divine if you like neroli! I only apply 3-6 drops at a time (as suggested on the box) so I never feel that it's too heavy. It absorbs quite well and leaves my skin nourished and moisturized. I dare say NOW Foods' Apricot Kernel Oil (much cheaper than this product) works better on my skin, but I nevertheless love this PhytoSerum and will repurchase when I run out. ネロリの香りが素晴らしいです!箱に書いてあるように、一度に3~6滴しかつけないので重いと感じたことはありません。 浸透も良く、お肌に栄養と潤いが行きわたるような使用感です。実はNOW FOODSのアプリコットオイル(こちらの商品よりも安い)のほうが肌に合うような気もするのですが、本商品もとても気に入ったのでなくなったらリピート買いしたいと思っています。

Abra Therapeutics Calendula Phytoserum

Posted by Reviewer1295434 on Dec 28, 2011

So far I love this stuff. I was worried about the fragrance to it, but it doesn't seem to bother me. I can use it at night and not wake up feeling all stuffy and puffy. Stays a bit oily on my face, but my skin is so parched that I really like it. It hasn't clogged my pores and does not irritate at all on my very sensitive rosacea-y skin. My cheeks are still rosy, so I don't know if it's helping with that, but I love using it with Desert Essence Gentle Nourishing Day cream spf15 dry & sensitive skin fragrance free day lotion. It's a great combo. It has a dropper in the bottle too for easy application.

love