This works well

Posted by Reviewer1937985 on Jun 03, 2011

I feel my metabolism has really kicked up. I am also on natural glandular thyroid and natural glandular adrenal support. I have had problems for years in terms of low energy, depression, and weight gain. I think this supplement is helping my excess weight just slip off.

not good

Posted by Reviewer1645672 on Apr 10, 2013

taking the drug two months and have not noticed any changes

ok....

Posted by Reviewer1109841 on Mar 28, 2012

I truly wanted this to work as I need the help. But after taking it for a few weeks I didnt notice any difference.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2442286 on May 17, 2011

I have only been taking this for two weeks, so it is difficult to rate this item. I have been struggling with my weight pretty much my whole life, but since my 30's - oooftah! Forget it! So I give this five stars just because it comes with a dose of hope. I've had no ill effects from it, and if I start to see results in the six weeks it is supposed to take, it will be so worth it.

review

Posted by Reviewer1847836 on Sep 01, 2011

great

Good!

Posted by Hannahmbannister on Mar 14, 2012

I think this stuff really works, I noticed a change in my body after I started taking it.

Good product

Posted by Seadove on May 21, 2016

This product worked well I was impressed

It is kicking my thyroid into action

Posted by 5360871199964993380 on Jan 08, 2017

This product is really reeving up my sluggish thyroid I feel that it has taken a good three weeks of taking two capsules three times a day for it to really start to work My body is now finding it easy to lose weight which tells me that my thyroid is working efficiently I also take one raw thyroid capsule a day and I have found that that combination is working so well Thank you for both those products iherb it is so great to find natural products that work and not having to resort to medical drugs I will definitely be buying BOTH these products again

it is great

Posted by 4702044356186217844 on Jun 03, 2016

great

No change :(

Posted by 5317612740044623254 on Jan 03, 2017

Unfortunately no change as in weight loss after using for 4 months taking 6 per day :(