I do not feel any effect

Posted by Reviewer1823726 on Oct 13, 2010

Doesn't do a thing. Very disappointed.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1610343 on Feb 19, 2012

I take this and cycle with mucuna and rhodiola for libido and premature ejaculation, 1 product every 3 days. I now have a strong libido and can hold off ejaculation for well over an hour. AMAZING!!! after not being able to last 30 seconds... Great Product

Buenísimo

Posted by Reviewer3138197 on Oct 16, 2014

Se nota mucho la energía que te mete y el desempeño en la cama :-)

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2776463 on Nov 26, 2011

the Catuaba is helping with giving me better Dreams . . . . waking up in a better Mood . . . i would say i gives you abit moor pizaz about yourself, ((but hey i've been suffering with chronic catarh for years . . . )

It works

Posted by Reviewer2039692 on May 19, 2009

I am 45 years old and was having some issues with ED; I started taking Catuaba a few months ago and saw results pretty quick. I think it is a great product and I have backed of to 1 per day now and still have good results. I plan on continuing to use the product, thanks!

Fred Schell

Posted by Reviewer1923589 on Jul 30, 2008

About catauba it is a great product and helps me with erections and libido. I am in my sixties and diabetic. I have used this product from Iherb on and off for several years. Thanks.

ACTION LABS Power Max 500

Posted by Reviewer2320221 on Mar 31, 2010

i live at sea level in Houston and love to snow ski. i went skiing in NM this winter and was NEVER tired, was rarely winded and experienced minimal aches and stiffness. my capability to add muscle and control my appetite is enhanced when i take this product. the claims for enhanced libido are sort of a gimmick. After all, the ultimate statement of virility is enjoying your life, family and sports.

Catuaba Power Max 500

Posted by Reviewer1118400 on May 15, 2010

I probably have not used this product enough to make a good evaluation, but so far I have not found it to be very effective in my case.

Cat food

Posted by 4879946760883458750 on Jan 12, 2014

First and last time trying Catuaba. This whole product did nothing for me which is odd because it contains Maca and I normally have a significant response from a very low amount.

Great product - fast delivery!

Posted by Reviewer1087091 on Jan 05, 2009

This is a good, powerful supplement, and iHerb delivered it quickly and hassle-free.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »