Wow, great combo!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Jul 18, 2011

This definitely gives you a burst of energy without the crash that can come after caffeine. Nice!!

Stress relief and stamina building

Posted by Reviewer1586312 on Aug 17, 2011

Good for both exercise and relaxation. Don't take too much!

Very Good, but with a light headacke.

Posted by 5239441635198678132 on Jan 04, 2013

I have been rotating three products that were recommended to me: Damiana, Ginseng and Ashwagandha extracts. I take 20 drops in the morning and 20 drops in the afternoon in a glass of water for 4 days and then swap. All three worked really good for my energy level, stamina and overall health. Damiana specially helps me with the Stamina side of things, Ashwagandha seems to help me on the Inmune system and Ginseng gave me a nice warm feeling and energy. THe only thing that I didn't like about the Ginseng was that I got a light headacke every time I took it. After 30 days of the rotation I decided to take the Ashwagandha in the morning and the Damiana in the afternoon. That has worked the best for me. I'll try the Ginseng again in a couple of weeks and see how I like it.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2320629 on Sep 01, 2014

Increased my energy levels and lasted a long time. The taste wasn't bad either, it was quite tolerable. I didn't take it everyday but whenever i needed a boost of extra energy for work or studying. This has helped so much with getting me through long days, along with the prince of peace ginseng in the little vials, when i'm on the go.

Ginseng Powermax 4x

Posted by Reviewer1083504 on Oct 18, 2007

This liquid formula works for me

Excellent value, super fast Shipping!

Posted by Reviewer2996093 on Jun 23, 2008

Great product!

Highly Recommened

Posted by Reviewer2266323 on Aug 12, 2009

I swear by ginseng as a the perfect tonic to help keep you going through all that life throws at you. I have been using Action's formula for a couple years now. Great price here on iHerb.

EFFECTIVE PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3343109 on Sep 26, 2009

Noticed my body working better after a week of this ginseng!!

Rating

Posted by Reviewer2753653 on Nov 19, 2010

Like it and great price!

quality

Posted by Reviewer1140818 on Jul 13, 2009

verygood but dont like the caramel additive

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »