• Please note this item has been replaced by NTB-89412.

• Customer Ratings

Best of the Best

Posted by Reviewer2552408 on Feb 09, 2014

As a post-finasteride syndrome sufferer I've tried at least a dozen of testosterone-increasing products to enhace libido and give energy. Nothing has yet played it's magic with such a magnitude as 2 capsules of these taken some 6 hours before wanted boost. The difference is incredible. For me its effects quickly diminish if taken daily, so it must be cycled and taken when needed to. Some others say it keeps getting better and better in daily use. Best T-product i've ever experienced.

Not worth trying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I tried this product as it is a lot cheaper than the patented and standardised LJ100 (also tongkat ali). I find it doesn’t work like LJ100. If there is any effect, it's pretty weak. This is probably the lack of standardised extract and the strength is unknown. It might work if you try at higher dosage but it will be quite pricey then. The caps are gelatin (not for vegan), not big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, it’s not too expensive. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good

Posted by 5712887981146642288 on Nov 13, 2013

Product is good. Will but more for this.

Best

Posted by 5535840862443231961 on Jul 25, 2013

I love this product. My muscle is fuller after taking this. Hope it is available in bigger bottle than this. I take 4 per day.

Use Sparingly!

Posted by Reviewer1201388 on May 27, 2013

I give this product a lower rating not because it doesn’t work for me but rather because it works too well. A wakeup to declining testosterone in my 50s got me to notice what the body tells of T levels and to research what to do about it. Softening nipples, shrinking testicles, fewer spontaneous erections (wakeup & daytime) and reduced libido are effects of declining T that are easy to monitor and can be reversed. After several herbs and combinations, I found that LJ-100 keeps working over the long term. I also found that effects build over time and continue after I stop taking it. Trick was finding how much is needed and how often. Too much too often of this high-dose product caused irritability, acne and even a weight loss appearance in the face and neck. This led to a cycle of quitting the product for 3-weeks or so to allow bad effects to go away, which also allowed the good effects to go away. Finally switching to a lower 50mg capsule product has proven right. Rather than a regimented cycle, I take 50mg each morning until the body tells me things are up snuff and then cycle off until effects start to wane. Dosing to match daily needs is working well with zero unwanted side effects.

Totally inefficient

Posted by 4659278484291869109 on Nov 24, 2012

Does not work for me,and I doubt it will work for anyone. I have used the LJ100 extract for monts with great horny results. This is not it. I am not feeling anything,at 200mg per day,which would be considered a massive dose of the 100:1 extract. Probably it is due to it being un-standardized for active ingredients or maybe it is fake.

Tongat

Posted by 5379558625222701166 on Oct 10, 2012

Did absolutely nothing - keep your money in your pocket

d

Posted by 4693953140779950974 on Aug 30, 2012

d

Maybe effective

Posted by 5165755594380394397 on Jul 07, 2012

Maybe effective, the feeling is not obvious.

Review

Posted by 5245437469079900459 on Jun 29, 2012

I was surprised to say the least.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »