Not sure

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Aug 22, 2015

My cat walks away when i try to feed her with this. Not sure why. Overall, the pack size great and the tablets looks yummy! 3 stars!

My Dog LOVES this Brewers Yeast Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

My dog REALLY LIKES this Brewer's Yeast supplement. I have tried to get her to take brewers yeast before but she wouldn't eat it. However she likes the taste of these. I also like that they are a small size so they are easy for small dogs to eat.

Works

Posted by 5742429278352777016 on Dec 02, 2014

Exellent price for the results. Half a bottle already and the dog have a better hair/skin already. I really recomend this product. Just give it a try.

Tablete za psa

Posted by 4864368150759636220 on Aug 04, 2014

Moj njemački ovčar ima nekoliko različitih problema s dlakom, što zbog starosti, što zbog bolesti, ove tablete su mu bile dobre i pojeo ih je kao slastice bez problema, nadam se da su pomogle i obnovi dlake, prerano je još za reći,

Let my cats tell you

Posted by 5466936601792287916 on Mar 25, 2014

every night before bed time, our mom gives us this. we love this so much and will stand by (around 10 pm) for the magic moment, mom goes to bed at 10.30.

cats do not like them

Posted by Reviewer1056485 on Feb 19, 2014

This is advertised for cats and dogs. The tablets are too large for cats, but are easily broken in half. My cats would not eat them :-(

Works well!

Posted by 4715230351351660974 on Jul 20, 2013

I took it for my cat - brewer's yeast are good for treating fleas.I'm using it for about 2 months and there are no fleas on my cat since.And the most important thing - she just loves it(my cat very selective with pets food)!I don't need to use ampoules with chemicals any more!