Rubbish

Posted by 4999874595058243561 on Apr 13, 2013

I've been using it all over my face for about two nights and it's probably too early to say, but I haven't seen any improvements in my skin. First of all, the packaging is poor quality. Real argan oil should be stored in dark glass as light causes the oil to deteriorate. The oil itself smells like feces whereas real argan oil should have a sweet, nutty smell. Either this isn't argan oil or it has gone rancid. I was very sceptical about using this after smelling it due to the fact I've spend thousands on clearing my acne up recently. The oil does not "sink" into the skin as argan oil should - it leaves an oily residue. I tried using a tiny amount on my hair as I would usually use argan oil but when I woke up the next morning my hair had a very greasy appearance to it. The previous argan oil I used on my hair left my ends very soft and shiny. I will definitely NOT be using this again and try to get a full refund from iHerb.

Acure Argan Oil

Posted by 4961437459144363605 on Dec 04, 2013

I like the packaging of the oil even though it should be in the dark bottle. I heard many good tings about the oil and I have used it before, but his particular oil STINKS!!!!!!! It smells like cow manure, and i just can not use it.

Horrible smell

Posted by Reviewer3061201 on Apr 09, 2014

This product smells absolutely nauseating. I have never tried argan oil before, but from what I understand,it should not smell like this. It smells rancid and I discarded the product immediately after contacting iherb.com and requesting a refund.

Argan Oil should NOT smell like MANURE! Awful!!!

Posted by 5260939035247210926 on Apr 10, 2014

Warning! This product is not good! I have made several iherb purchases and this is the first time I receive noticeably bad product. Argan Oil Smell: Strong-smelling Argan Oil that smells absolutely awful should obviously be avoided. It most likely has gone rancid.

Sorry, got to trash it away

Posted by 4939742517734258444 on Apr 09, 2014

We've been using Now Food Argan oil with very good result, saw the good review about this product... but after trying, my daughter develop very bad rashes on her face, pay S$100 to see a doctor. For me, each time I applied on my hair, my scalp itch. We've stop using it.

no good

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Jul 18, 2014

smells like nail polish :( the pump bottle is hopeless - if you press it too lightly nothing happens but if you press a bit harder it squirts the oil out all over the place wasting the oil. it does sink in to the skin but so far no "miracles" with my skin :(

Smells off and it's not pure Argan

Posted by 5661805792952698325 on Jul 14, 2016

Won't buy again. Smell is off and it feels more like a thinned out cooking oil than Argan oil. It's disgusting and does nothing to the skin. Complete rubbish.

smell bad!!

Posted by 4922963541032419477 on Jun 30, 2016

No matter were you put on your body,can't accept the smell. I wash away at once! Is not a beauty product,it won't make you feel good.

bad smell

Posted by 4670750535767311035 on Sep 24, 2014

bad smell, could not use it on my hair. I will try it with my hand lotion

Strong offensive odor

Posted by 5370872945133995190 on Jan 17, 2015

Has a strong, offensive odor, as it most likely has gone rancid.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »