2nd bottle but it's not the same as the 1st

Posted by 5712436851677735689 on Nov 15, 2015

I got my 1st bottle and really like it. So got myself a 2nd bottle. Everything looks the same but this has this sourish smell. It was bad. I decided to not use it on my skin and use it on my hair instead. Even that didn't help. Smell so bad I threw it away on the 2nd night. disappointed purchase

stinks

Posted by 5109294054159492566 on Aug 18, 2015

I am not able to use this becuase it smells terrible (like a farmhouse) which is apparently a sign that its gone rancid. so disappointed :(

Rancid?

Posted by Reviewer1756096 on Jan 20, 2015

Strange smell, as it most likely has gone rancid. I requested refund, ok. Great and quick costumer service. I ordered a new one, but the same; smelled like rancid. Like it has been stored in a warm place??

Strong offensive odor

Posted by 5370872945133995190 on Jan 17, 2015

Has a strong, offensive odor, as it most likely has gone rancid.

bad smell

Posted by 4670750535767311035 on Sep 24, 2014

bad smell, could not use it on my hair. I will try it with my hand lotion

no good

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Jul 18, 2014

smells like nail polish :( the pump bottle is hopeless - if you press it too lightly nothing happens but if you press a bit harder it squirts the oil out all over the place wasting the oil. it does sink in to the skin but so far no "miracles" with my skin :(

Argan Oil should NOT smell like MANURE! Awful!!!

Posted by 5260939035247210926 on Apr 10, 2014

Warning! This product is not good! I have made several iherb purchases and this is the first time I receive noticeably bad product. Argan Oil Smell: Strong-smelling Argan Oil that smells absolutely awful should obviously be avoided. It most likely has gone rancid.

Horrible smell

Posted by Reviewer3061201 on Apr 09, 2014

This product smells absolutely nauseating. I have never tried argan oil before, but from what I understand,it should not smell like this. It smells rancid and I discarded the product immediately after contacting iherb.com and requesting a refund.

Sorry, got to trash it away

Posted by 4939742517734258444 on Apr 09, 2014

We've been using Now Food Argan oil with very good result, saw the good review about this product... but after trying, my daughter develop very bad rashes on her face, pay S$100 to see a doctor. For me, each time I applied on my hair, my scalp itch. We've stop using it.

Acure Argan Oil

Posted by 4961437459144363605 on Dec 04, 2013

I like the packaging of the oil even though it should be in the dark bottle. I heard many good tings about the oil and I have used it before, but his particular oil STINKS!!!!!!! It smells like cow manure, and i just can not use it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »