Hmmmm...

Posted by Reviewer2995814 on Dec 19, 2011

Not sure what I think of this oil. It did not make my skin feel oily (like I thought it would), but it did not moisture my skin enough either. I have trouble with very dry skin in the winter. I startet using the oil daily, but my skin was so dry so I had to start using a moisturizer instead. Still use the oil sometimes, but not convinced that it works for me :S

smells weird

Posted by 4984224291665942713 on Jun 04, 2013

I used to purchase organic argan oil from John Master's organic which almost double the price of this one. Both are USDA certified, so I thought it would be the same. But turns out, this one is much thicker, so it was harder to distribute on my scalp. Also, instead of the nutty smell I'm used to, it smells unpleasant. I use it when my boyfriend is not around so he wont get annoyed. But I guess, as long as it's certified organic, I can live with it. will try other affordable brand after I finish this one.

The smell is awful..

Posted by 5597538773179773309 on Jun 02, 2014

I have used other organic argan oils before this one. And yeah sure, it works nicely, but the smell of this one is really really bad. I read that when the argan nuts are collected on the ground they are most likely already digested and pooped out by goats and that is why the argan oil made from those nuts smell awful. Hopefully, the odor doesn't stay on the skin, but you do smell it when you apply it. I finished the product, I don't like to waste, but it was not a nice moment for me. Now I use a different organic argan oil that certifies the argan nuts are collected directly from the tree, and there is no comparison with the Acure Organics one. It smells lightly like grilled walnuts. Well I will not buy this oil ever again, it is expensive and smells yurrrkk... (but it does make a softer and nicer skin)

Not worth the hype

Posted by 5698896731417154916 on Oct 20, 2015

Don't recommend it; I've been using Moroccan Oil for over a year and it had great impact on my hair, but it is a very expensive brand. When I saw this product I thought it was the cheaper replica of Moroccan Oil and I was almost sure that it would have the same result, but ohhh how was I disappointed when it came. First, the packaging is very cheap so it was leaking, and the oil wasn't that nursing for my hair.

Average. There are better ones out there

Posted by 5576344861143738328 on Mar 06, 2015

Got this cos of the huge number of excellent reviews it had. Wasn't impressed with it. Do not put this on dry hair unless you want your hair to be horrible clumpy and oily. But when i applied on towel-dried hair, it did nothing to it. Mehh. It didn't break me out, neither did it do anything to my skin. Now i've got an almost full-sized bottle of this sitting in my room that i'm reluctant to use.

Can't stand the smell!

Posted by Reviewer2647344 on Apr 24, 2015

I've been using Argan oil as a night moisiturer for a while now, but it was my first time trying this brand. I can't get past the smell, and I have tried!

the smell is so bad...

Posted by 4656938225435168307 on May 26, 2015

I was using a lot of face oils, and I am not so sensitive to smell, but this is just too hard to handle (Is it just this product or all of argan oil smell this way?) Smells like, how to say...organic fertilizer. I am aware of benefits of argan oil, maybe gonna try different brand and see whether there is any difference.

good

Posted by Homura on Jun 06, 2013

applied on my face before sleep...feels good the next day...my pores tightens a bit... applied on my hair...my hair fall reduced a bit..

ok

Posted by 5204087572391941491 on Jan 16, 2014

it has nice texture. it smells like rabbit urine. I have not really used it because it smells terrible. I hate giving bad reviews but I just cant recommend this product to anyone.

OK

Posted by GillIherbReviews on Feb 22, 2014

It's OK, but I wouldn't buy it again. It sits on the skin as a barrier, rather than sinking in. The smell isn't great but fades. I've had other face oils that I much prefer (more expensive though).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »