Acure Organics, 100% Certified Organic Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 oz (30 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Hmmmm...

Posted by Reviewer2995814 From Norway on Dec 19, 2011

Not sure what I think of this oil. It did not make my skin feel oily (like I thought it would), but it did not moisture my skin enough either. I have trouble with very dry skin in the winter. I startet using the oil daily, but my skin was so dry so I had to start using a moisturizer instead. Still use the oil sometimes, but not convinced that it works for me :S

smells weird

Posted by 4984224291665942713 on Jun 04, 2013

I used to purchase organic argan oil from John Master's organic which almost double the price of this one. Both are USDA certified, so I thought it would be the same. But turns out, this one is much thicker, so it was harder to distribute on my scalp. Also, instead of the nutty smell I'm used to, it smells unpleasant. I use it when my boyfriend is not around so he wont get annoyed. But I guess, as long as it's certified organic, I can live with it. will try other affordable brand after I finish this one.

good

Posted by SaMera From Malaysia on Jun 06, 2013

applied on my face before sleep...feels good the next day...my pores tightens a bit... applied on my hair...my hair fall reduced a bit..

ok

Posted by 5204087572391941491 on Jan 16, 2014

it has nice texture. it smells like rabbit urine. I have not really used it because it smells terrible. I hate giving bad reviews but I just cant recommend this product to anyone.

OK

Posted by GillIherbReviews on Feb 22, 2014

It's OK, but I wouldn't buy it again. It sits on the skin as a barrier, rather than sinking in. The smell isn't great but fades. I've had other face oils that I much prefer (more expensive though).