Not my oil!

Posted by Arabia on Jun 18, 2015

This Argan oil did nothing to my skin, my sister used it and it broke her out. She said it could has gone rancid because of hot weather! I don't know but I think that we have to be carefull when choosing the original Argan oil. Personally I prefer rosehip oil as it doesn't break me out and it's so light on the skin and moisturizes without any damage to skin. Definitely won't buy again. Check out my page for more reviews! ..باختصار يخرب البشرة انتبهوا يابنات ..اختي جربته وطلعلها حبوب..وتقول يمكن خرب مع الحر...انصح بزيت بذر الورد كبديل له ..اذا استفدتم من تعليقي اضغطوا يس

Mixed feelings

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on May 06, 2013

I have bought two bottels for myself and one for my mom. Two of them smelled absolutelynothing at all, (and I have a very sensitive nose). One bottle smelled like Argan oil usually do, smokey and a bit nutty. I Think it is strange that it smells differently. From what I have heard Argan oil should have that smokey smell if it is good quality. I think Acure might be deodorizing the oil, that is not a good thing since it is a process that takes away benefits. Also the dispenser is not totally intact, not fully reliable. I would also rather see a dark bottle instead of a clear in order to remain quality of the oil. Apart from the above said the oil works ok, it is not greasy, sinks into the skin, does not break out my acne prone skin. It does leave the skin a bit uneaven though. Mixed feelings about the oil. I will search for another argan oil especially due to the differences in smell between the bottles I have bought which I find not serious.

Ok, but not amazing for mature sensitive combination skin

Posted by Reviewer1420562 on May 13, 2012

I have used the oil on my face instead of my night cream, but didn't really like it. My skin is moisturized, but it feels itchy and the product leaves my complexion uneven. Will probably mix it into moisturiser on the days when I ned a bit extra moisture, and will continue to use it on my cuticles and hair, but not a rave review from me.

Argan oil for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2967029 on Dec 30, 2012

I just started using this product 2 weeks ago and so far I am not really seeing any big results like other people rave about. It feels like it is working like any other oil or moisturizer works by plumping up your skin. I am only trying it on my face. So I can't really say that it is amazing or beyond belief in it's quality as a hollistic type product for my skin.

Meh..

Posted by doppelganger on Sep 25, 2014

First, I hate the scent. It has a synthetic roasted-nut scent which appals me, It is too oily to use for my hair after washing them and too inefficient to use for my hair before washing them. I find that it's a quite good skin mosturizer and doesn't clog my pores nor makes me break out (I have a very oily and sensitive skin), but I have tons of other mosturizers that are much better and offer more to my skin. It is a pretty good body mosturizer, mostly for the decolitage area but I don't think I would repurchase. It is not irreplacable. The pump is convient but I can't get over the oil residue it leaves. I prefer my sea backthorn oil immensely more than this.

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1507018 on Mar 19, 2012

Nice oil but a bit strange smell... I like the bottle and the design of the product a lot. But I´m not convinced this oil is enough for my dry scandinavian skin. I prefer the Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum Treatment before this product (a blend of argan oil and other organic oils), it makes my skin look very soft, young and smooth. And it smells so much better!

Beware of smell.

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Jan 06, 2014

I just bought it so not sure about the results. I bought it because I was going on other reviews. A very small bottle....

Un gran emoliente para usar en la piel o, en el cabello.

Posted by 5135734632622020300 on Jun 12, 2014

Se nota la calidad de éste aceite. El olor no es muy agradable pero, deja la piel y el cabello perfectamente hidratados

Njaa..

Posted by 4622251829869765995 on Apr 10, 2015

It's soothing and moisturizing enough but I don't really get the hype. I prefer jojoba oil.

50 50 on this

Posted by 5186086346605763248 on Jul 14, 2016

Not sure on this.. Tried on my face but finds it too oily the next day after applying the night before... I have an oily n acne prone skin and i do not notice anything fantastic... Using it on dry areas on my body instead for the sake of not wasting it and finishing up the product

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »