Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Acure Organics, 100% Certified Organic Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 oz (30 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Mixed feelings

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on May 06, 2013

I have bought two bottels for myself and one for my mom. Two of them smelled absolutelynothing at all, (and I have a very sensitive nose). One bottle smelled like Argan oil usually do, smokey and a bit nutty. I Think it is strange that it smells differently. From what I have heard Argan oil should have that smokey smell if it is good quality. I think Acure might be deodorizing the oil, that is not a good thing since it is a process that takes away benefits. Also the dispenser is not totally intact, not fully reliable. I would also rather see a dark bottle instead of a clear in order to remain quality of the oil. Apart from the above said the oil works ok, it is not greasy, sinks into the skin, does not break out my acne prone skin. It does leave the skin a bit uneaven though. Mixed feelings about the oil. I will search for another argan oil especially due to the differences in smell between the bottles I have bought which I find not serious.

Ok, but not amazing for mature sensitive combination skin

Posted by Reviewer1420562 on May 13, 2012

I have used the oil on my face instead of my night cream, but didn't really like it. My skin is moisturized, but it feels itchy and the product leaves my complexion uneven. Will probably mix it into moisturiser on the days when I ned a bit extra moisture, and will continue to use it on my cuticles and hair, but not a rave review from me.

Argan oil for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2967029 on Dec 30, 2012

I just started using this product 2 weeks ago and so far I am not really seeing any big results like other people rave about. It feels like it is working like any other oil or moisturizer works by plumping up your skin. I am only trying it on my face. So I can't really say that it is amazing or beyond belief in it's quality as a hollistic type product for my skin.

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1507018 on Mar 19, 2012

Nice oil but a bit strange smell... I like the bottle and the design of the product a lot. But I´m not convinced this oil is enough for my dry scandinavian skin. I prefer the Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum Treatment before this product (a blend of argan oil and other organic oils), it makes my skin look very soft, young and smooth. And it smells so much better!

Un gran emoliente para usar en la piel o, en el cabello.

Posted by 5135734632622020300 on Jun 12, 2014

Se nota la calidad de éste aceite. El olor no es muy agradable pero, deja la piel y el cabello perfectamente hidratados

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »