お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Acure Organics, Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Mixed feelings

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on May 06, 2013

I have bought two bottels for myself and one for my mom. Two of them smelled absolutelynothing at all, (and I have a very sensitive nose). One bottle smelled like Argan oil usually do, smokey and a bit nutty. I Think it is strange that it smells differently. From what I have heard Argan oil should have that smokey smell if it is good quality. I think Acure might be deodorizing the oil, that is not a good thing since it is a process that takes away benefits. Also the dispenser is not totally intact, not fully reliable. I would also rather see a dark bottle instead of a clear in order to remain quality of the oil. Apart from the above said the oil works ok, it is not greasy, sinks into the skin, does not break out my acne prone skin. It does leave the skin a bit uneaven though. Mixed feelings about the oil. I will search for another argan oil especially due to the differences in smell between the bottles I have bought which I find not serious.

Ok, but not amazing for mature sensitive combination skin

Posted by Reviewer1420562 on May 13, 2012

I have used the oil on my face instead of my night cream, but didn't really like it. My skin is moisturized, but it feels itchy and the product leaves my complexion uneven. Will probably mix it into moisturiser on the days when I ned a bit extra moisture, and will continue to use it on my cuticles and hair, but not a rave review from me.

Not my oil!

Posted by Arabia on Jun 18, 2015

This Argan oil did nothing to my skin, my sister used it and it broke her out. She said it could has gone rancid because of hot weather! I don't know but I think that we have to be carefull when choosing the original Argan oil. Personally I prefer rosehip oil as it doesn't break me out and it's so light on the skin and moisturizes without any damage to skin. Definitely won't buy again. Check out my page for more reviews! ..باختصار يخرب البشرة انتبهوا يابنات ..اختي جربته وطلعلها حبوب..وتقول يمكن خرب مع الحر...انصح بزيت بذر الورد كبديل له ..اذا استفدتم من تعليقي اضغطوا يس

Argan oil for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2967029 on Dec 30, 2012

I just started using this product 2 weeks ago and so far I am not really seeing any big results like other people rave about. It feels like it is working like any other oil or moisturizer works by plumping up your skin. I am only trying it on my face. So I can't really say that it is amazing or beyond belief in it's quality as a hollistic type product for my skin.

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1507018 on Mar 19, 2012

Nice oil but a bit strange smell... I like the bottle and the design of the product a lot. But I´m not convinced this oil is enough for my dry scandinavian skin. I prefer the Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum Treatment before this product (a blend of argan oil and other organic oils), it makes my skin look very soft, young and smooth. And it smells so much better!