Acure Organics, Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Mixed feelings

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on May 06, 2013

I have bought two bottels for myself and one for my mom. Two of them smelled absolutelynothing at all, (and I have a very sensitive nose). One bottle smelled like Argan oil usually do, smokey and a bit nutty. I Think it is strange that it smells differently. From what I have heard Argan oil should have that smokey smell if it is good quality. I think Acure might be deodorizing the oil, that is not a good thing since it is a process that takes away benefits. Also the dispenser is not totally intact, not fully reliable. I would also rather see a dark bottle instead of a clear in order to remain quality of the oil. Apart from the above said the oil works ok, it is not greasy, sinks into the skin, does not break out my acne prone skin. It does leave the skin a bit uneaven though. Mixed feelings about the oil. I will search for another argan oil especially due to the differences in smell between the bottles I have bought which I find not serious.

Ok, but not amazing for mature sensitive combination skin

Posted by Reviewer1420562 on May 13, 2012

I have used the oil on my face instead of my night cream, but didn't really like it. My skin is moisturized, but it feels itchy and the product leaves my complexion uneven. Will probably mix it into moisturiser on the days when I ned a bit extra moisture, and will continue to use it on my cuticles and hair, but not a rave review from me.

Argan oil for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2967029 on Dec 30, 2012

I just started using this product 2 weeks ago and so far I am not really seeing any big results like other people rave about. It feels like it is working like any other oil or moisturizer works by plumping up your skin. I am only trying it on my face. So I can't really say that it is amazing or beyond belief in it's quality as a hollistic type product for my skin.

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1507018 on Mar 19, 2012

Nice oil but a bit strange smell... I like the bottle and the design of the product a lot. But I´m not convinced this oil is enough for my dry scandinavian skin. I prefer the Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum Treatment before this product (a blend of argan oil and other organic oils), it makes my skin look very soft, young and smooth. And it smells so much better!

Meh..

Posted by doppelganger on Sep 25, 2014

First, I hate the scent. It has a synthetic roasted-nut scent which appals me, It is too oily to use for my hair after washing them and too inefficient to use for my hair before washing them. I find that it's a quite good skin mosturizer and doesn't clog my pores nor makes me break out (I have a very oily and sensitive skin), but I have tons of other mosturizers that are much better and offer more to my skin. It is a pretty good body mosturizer, mostly for the decolitage area but I don't think I would repurchase. It is not irreplacable. The pump is convient but I can't get over the oil residue it leaves. I prefer my sea backthorn oil immensely more than this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »