LOVE

Posted by beautyandtheboots on Feb 19, 2015

I have been using this argan oil under my eyes each night and LOVE the way it feels when I wake up. Just one pump into the palm of my hand and then dot with my finger. Haven't had any dry or flaky patches around my eyes at all since using this. As time goes on I'm also noticing a brighter appearance to my skin. Would recommend this to anyone :)!

best oil

Posted by 5403112486771962343 on Feb 19, 2015

absorb quick and dont feel sticky at all

Argan Oil

Posted by odereviews on Feb 22, 2015

High quality argan oil for skin treatment. Will buy again.

WORKS LIKE A CHARM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *A#1

Posted by 5094606619798355813 on Sep 03, 2015

AS A GENTLEMAN OF 70yr`s OLD I HAVE A VERY OILY SKIN WHICH CAUSES A CONDITION THAT LOOKS LIKE DANDRUFF OF THE FACE & NECK! YUCK-YUCK! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING THAT I COULD TRY. MUCH TO NO AVAIL,INCLUDING HEAD & SHOULDERS SHAMPOO,GOOD FOR HEAD NOT FOR FACE. THE ACURE ARGAN OIL WORKED THE FIRST TIME I USED IT,IT DID NOT CURE IT,HOWEVER IT HAS RESULTED IN NO MORE DANDRUFF OF THE FACE AND NECK! I USE IT @ TWICE A WEEK AND MY SKIN IS BETTER LOOKING NOW THAN IT HAS LOOKED IN 7 yrs. SINCE I`VE HAD IT.GREAT PRODUCT !!! I`LL BE BACK FOR MORE!!!! THANKS !!! G.F.F. SHELTON,CT.

Deja la piel muy bonita

Posted by Karanoia on Mar 09, 2015

Lo uso por la noche porque no llega a absorberse del todo. Al día siguiente tengo la piel más jugosa.

Njaa..

Posted by 4622251829869765995 on Apr 10, 2015

It's soothing and moisturizing enough but I don't really get the hype. I prefer jojoba oil.

50 50 on this

Posted by 5186086346605763248 on Jul 14, 2016

Not sure on this.. Tried on my face but finds it too oily the next day after applying the night before... I have an oily n acne prone skin and i do not notice anything fantastic... Using it on dry areas on my body instead for the sake of not wasting it and finishing up the product

Beware of smell.

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Jan 06, 2014

I just bought it so not sure about the results. I bought it because I was going on other reviews. A very small bottle....

Un gran emoliente para usar en la piel o, en el cabello.

Posted by 5135734632622020300 on Jun 12, 2014

Se nota la calidad de éste aceite. El olor no es muy agradable pero, deja la piel y el cabello perfectamente hidratados

The smell is awful..

Posted by 5597538773179773309 on Jun 02, 2014

I have used other organic argan oils before this one. And yeah sure, it works nicely, but the smell of this one is really really bad. I read that when the argan nuts are collected on the ground they are most likely already digested and pooped out by goats and that is why the argan oil made from those nuts smell awful. Hopefully, the odor doesn't stay on the skin, but you do smell it when you apply it. I finished the product, I don't like to waste, but it was not a nice moment for me. Now I use a different organic argan oil that certifies the argan nuts are collected directly from the tree, and there is no comparison with the Acure Organics one. It smells lightly like grilled walnuts. Well I will not buy this oil ever again, it is expensive and smells yurrrkk... (but it does make a softer and nicer skin)