LOVE

Posted by beautyandtheboots on Feb 19, 2015

I have been using this argan oil under my eyes each night and LOVE the way it feels when I wake up. Just one pump into the palm of my hand and then dot with my finger. Haven't had any dry or flaky patches around my eyes at all since using this. As time goes on I'm also noticing a brighter appearance to my skin. Would recommend this to anyone :)!

best oil

Posted by 5403112486771962343 on Feb 19, 2015

absorb quick and dont feel sticky at all

Argan Oil

Posted by odereviews on Feb 22, 2015

High quality argan oil for skin treatment. Will buy again.

WORKS LIKE A CHARM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *A#1

Posted by 5094606619798355813 on Sep 03, 2015

AS A GENTLEMAN OF 70yr`s OLD I HAVE A VERY OILY SKIN WHICH CAUSES A CONDITION THAT LOOKS LIKE DANDRUFF OF THE FACE & NECK! YUCK-YUCK! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING THAT I COULD TRY. MUCH TO NO AVAIL,INCLUDING HEAD & SHOULDERS SHAMPOO,GOOD FOR HEAD NOT FOR FACE. THE ACURE ARGAN OIL WORKED THE FIRST TIME I USED IT,IT DID NOT CURE IT,HOWEVER IT HAS RESULTED IN NO MORE DANDRUFF OF THE FACE AND NECK! I USE IT @ TWICE A WEEK AND MY SKIN IS BETTER LOOKING NOW THAN IT HAS LOOKED IN 7 yrs. SINCE I`VE HAD IT.GREAT PRODUCT !!! I`LL BE BACK FOR MORE!!!! THANKS !!! G.F.F. SHELTON,CT.

Smells Weird, but Good on my sensitive skin

Posted by 5636463263521517218 on Oct 03, 2016

I have very sensitive skin and have tried many oils... coconut, almond, apricot, olive, jojoba, grapeseed, sesame, etc. and I'm settled with this Argan oil. My skin usually gets irritated after trying out an oil for about a month, but not this one, so far. I use it for my face, applying a very thin layer after using a toner. It does smell weird, but doesn't bother me that much especially when used with essential oils.

Deja la piel muy bonita

Posted by Karanoia on Mar 09, 2015

Lo uso por la noche porque no llega a absorberse del todo. Al día siguiente tengo la piel más jugosa.

Do it have a cap?

Posted by 5750658295192306368 on Dec 16, 2016

Mine came without a vap and half product spilled everywhere! But the oil itself is very very nice!

Njaa..

Posted by 4622251829869765995 on Apr 10, 2015

It's soothing and moisturizing enough but I don't really get the hype. I prefer jojoba oil.

50 50 on this

Posted by 5186086346605763248 on Jul 14, 2016

Not sure on this.. Tried on my face but finds it too oily the next day after applying the night before... I have an oily n acne prone skin and i do not notice anything fantastic... Using it on dry areas on my body instead for the sake of not wasting it and finishing up the product

Beware of smell.

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Jan 06, 2014

I just bought it so not sure about the results. I bought it because I was going on other reviews. A very small bottle....