Love this!

Posted by h4ll01 on Nov 03, 2012

Love to use this oil treatment on my face before I go to sleep! Helps to hydrate my combination skin and I think it helps to fade my acne scars as well :)Definatly a good product. An extra pluss since it's organic!

No me gusta mucho el olor

Posted by 5493286562338681205 on Jun 05, 2014

Lo compré por ser orgánico y certificado, me gustaría encontrar uno obtenido en frío. Lo uso en la cara todos los días por la noche. También en medios a puntas cuando me noto el pelo seco. Me encantan los resultados pero me disgusta el olor, como a aceituna intenso.

Perferred over others

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Jul 12, 2014

This oil is superior to others I've used. It hydrates my skin much better, and I like that it has the USDA certified organic label. Also the price is right. Highly recommended.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1160955 on May 30, 2012

really good quality product. if you have really dry skin like me, other acure organics products are not that rich and you might want to mix with this oil.

Smells Weird, but Good on my sensitive skin

Posted by 5636463263521517218 on Oct 03, 2016

I have very sensitive skin and have tried many oils... coconut, almond, apricot, olive, jojoba, grapeseed, sesame, etc. and I'm settled with this Argan oil. My skin usually gets irritated after trying out an oil for about a month, but not this one, so far. I use it for my face, applying a very thin layer after using a toner. It does smell weird, but doesn't bother me that much especially when used with essential oils.

Deja la piel muy bonita

Posted by Karanoia on Mar 09, 2015

Lo uso por la noche porque no llega a absorberse del todo. Al día siguiente tengo la piel más jugosa.

50 50 on this

Posted by 5186086346605763248 on Jul 14, 2016

Not sure on this.. Tried on my face but finds it too oily the next day after applying the night before... I have an oily n acne prone skin and i do not notice anything fantastic... Using it on dry areas on my body instead for the sake of not wasting it and finishing up the product

Njaa..

Posted by 4622251829869765995 on Apr 10, 2015

It's soothing and moisturizing enough but I don't really get the hype. I prefer jojoba oil.

Beware of smell.

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Jan 06, 2014

I just bought it so not sure about the results. I bought it because I was going on other reviews. A very small bottle....

Un gran emoliente para usar en la piel o, en el cabello.

Posted by 5135734632622020300 on Jun 12, 2014

Se nota la calidad de éste aceite. El olor no es muy agradable pero, deja la piel y el cabello perfectamente hidratados