July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Acure Organics, 100% Certified Organic Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 oz (30 ml)

Great product!!

Posted by vegantruthfulreviews on Apr 12, 2013

Excellent on all skin types! Very useful for all purposes! After application on hand, feels totally different instantly.

Argan oil for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2967029 on Dec 30, 2012

I just started using this product 2 weeks ago and so far I am not really seeing any big results like other people rave about. It feels like it is working like any other oil or moisturizer works by plumping up your skin. I am only trying it on my face. So I can't really say that it is amazing or beyond belief in it's quality as a hollistic type product for my skin.

smells weird

Posted by 4984224291665942713 on Jun 04, 2013

I used to purchase organic argan oil from John Master's organic which almost double the price of this one. Both are USDA certified, so I thought it would be the same. But turns out, this one is much thicker, so it was harder to distribute on my scalp. Also, instead of the nutty smell I'm used to, it smells unpleasant. I use it when my boyfriend is not around so he wont get annoyed. But I guess, as long as it's certified organic, I can live with it. will try other affordable brand after I finish this one.

Argan Oil should NOT smell like MANURE! Awful!!!

Posted by 5260939035247210926 on Apr 10, 2014

Warning! This product is not good! I have made several iherb purchases and this is the first time I receive noticeably bad product. Argan Oil Smell: Strong-smelling Argan Oil that smells absolutely awful should obviously be avoided. It most likely has gone rancid.

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1507018 on Mar 19, 2012

Nice oil but a bit strange smell... I like the bottle and the design of the product a lot. But I´m not convinced this oil is enough for my dry scandinavian skin. I prefer the Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum Treatment before this product (a blend of argan oil and other organic oils), it makes my skin look very soft, young and smooth. And it smells so much better!