Argan Oil

Posted by odereviews on Feb 22, 2015

High quality argan oil for skin treatment. Will buy again.

WORKS LIKE A CHARM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *A#1

Posted by 5094606619798355813 on Sep 03, 2015

AS A GENTLEMAN OF 70yr`s OLD I HAVE A VERY OILY SKIN WHICH CAUSES A CONDITION THAT LOOKS LIKE DANDRUFF OF THE FACE & NECK! YUCK-YUCK! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING THAT I COULD TRY. MUCH TO NO AVAIL,INCLUDING HEAD & SHOULDERS SHAMPOO,GOOD FOR HEAD NOT FOR FACE. THE ACURE ARGAN OIL WORKED THE FIRST TIME I USED IT,IT DID NOT CURE IT,HOWEVER IT HAS RESULTED IN NO MORE DANDRUFF OF THE FACE AND NECK! I USE IT @ TWICE A WEEK AND MY SKIN IS BETTER LOOKING NOW THAN IT HAS LOOKED IN 7 yrs. SINCE I`VE HAD IT.GREAT PRODUCT !!! I`LL BE BACK FOR MORE!!!! THANKS !!! G.F.F. SHELTON,CT.

Consumer from Saudi Arabia : Thank you Iherb To provide such a product

Posted by 5173140156917817742 on Oct 02, 2015

Fantastically beautiful Really I can't appropriate description is worth more than the description it is amazing I will repeat to buy Certainly after The first experiment.

Deja la piel muy bonita

Posted by Karanoia on Mar 09, 2015

Lo uso por la noche porque no llega a absorberse del todo. Al día siguiente tengo la piel más jugosa.

Njaa..

Posted by 4622251829869765995 on Apr 10, 2015

It's soothing and moisturizing enough but I don't really get the hype. I prefer jojoba oil.

Un gran emoliente para usar en la piel o, en el cabello.

Posted by 5135734632622020300 on Jun 12, 2014

Se nota la calidad de éste aceite. El olor no es muy agradable pero, deja la piel y el cabello perfectamente hidratados

Meh..

Posted by doppelganger on Sep 25, 2014

First, I hate the scent. It has a synthetic roasted-nut scent which appals me, It is too oily to use for my hair after washing them and too inefficient to use for my hair before washing them. I find that it's a quite good skin mosturizer and doesn't clog my pores nor makes me break out (I have a very oily and sensitive skin), but I have tons of other mosturizers that are much better and offer more to my skin. It is a pretty good body mosturizer, mostly for the decolitage area but I don't think I would repurchase. It is not irreplacable. The pump is convient but I can't get over the oil residue it leaves. I prefer my sea backthorn oil immensely more than this.

Beware of smell.

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Jan 06, 2014

I just bought it so not sure about the results. I bought it because I was going on other reviews. A very small bottle....

The smell is awful..

Posted by 5597538773179773309 on Jun 02, 2014

I have used other organic argan oils before this one. And yeah sure, it works nicely, but the smell of this one is really really bad. I read that when the argan nuts are collected on the ground they are most likely already digested and pooped out by goats and that is why the argan oil made from those nuts smell awful. Hopefully, the odor doesn't stay on the skin, but you do smell it when you apply it. I finished the product, I don't like to waste, but it was not a nice moment for me. Now I use a different organic argan oil that certifies the argan nuts are collected directly from the tree, and there is no comparison with the Acure Organics one. It smells lightly like grilled walnuts. Well I will not buy this oil ever again, it is expensive and smells yurrrkk... (but it does make a softer and nicer skin)

Not worth the hype

Posted by 5698896731417154916 on Oct 20, 2015

Don't recommend it; I've been using Moroccan Oil for over a year and it had great impact on my hair, but it is a very expensive brand. When I saw this product I thought it was the cheaper replica of Moroccan Oil and I was almost sure that it would have the same result, but ohhh how was I disappointed when it came. First, the packaging is very cheap so it was leaking, and the oil wasn't that nursing for my hair.