Acure Organics, Brightening Facial Scrub, 4 oz (120 ml)

The first scrub I LOVE.

Posted by thenourishedlife From Alabama on Oct 20, 2012

I've been looking for a great facial scrub for a LONG time. I've tried everything from typical drugstore brands to all natural/organic brands... I never found something worth purchasing twice. Many were ineffective and could hardly be described as "scrubs," while others broke out my sensitive skin (exactly the opposite of the effect I'm looking for!). I've been using baking soda, which is inexpensive, but messy and inconvenient at times. After trying this Acure scrub, I can't believe how much I love it! First of all, it does the job (no sparse "microbeads" that don't actually exfoliate). My skin feels velvety smooth after and looks fantastic, and you really only have to use it three times a week as per the instructions. My skin tone is much more even, and I've only used it a few times. I notice my makeup looks much more flawless than it did before (but, hey, with how great my skin looks, I might be able to use less makeup now!). Plus, you only have to use a little bit of product, which makes the higher price tag worth it for these results.

the ingredients are good but a bit overdrying, good for oily or combination skin

Posted by 5056761680146332723 on Nov 18, 2012

I liked the ingredients and I read that the product is very safe for the skin. I liked the smell and the funny gren look of it. And the grains are very small like sand. But unfortunatley I have a feeling of dryness after using it though I scrub very gently. My skin is normal, not dry, so I guess this scrub will be perfect for those with oily skin types : )

THE BEST

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

fantastic product

Perfect texture

Posted by 4826195535211278493 on Feb 09, 2013

I don't like harsh scrubs since my face can be dry and sensitive. This is a perfect, fine scrub that removes dead skin cells and dry patches. It does not dry out my skin. I'll buy this again!

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

WOW!!! Fantastic scrubbing effect!!!