The first scrub I LOVE.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Oct 20, 2012

I've been looking for a great facial scrub for a LONG time. I've tried everything from typical drugstore brands to all natural/organic brands... I never found something worth purchasing twice. Many were ineffective and could hardly be described as "scrubs," while others broke out my sensitive skin (exactly the opposite of the effect I'm looking for!). I've been using baking soda, which is inexpensive, but messy and inconvenient at times. After trying this Acure scrub, I can't believe how much I love it! First of all, it does the job (no sparse "microbeads" that don't actually exfoliate). My skin feels velvety smooth after and looks fantastic, and you really only have to use it three times a week as per the instructions. My skin tone is much more even, and I've only used it a few times. I notice my makeup looks much more flawless than it did before (but, hey, with how great my skin looks, I might be able to use less makeup now!). Plus, you only have to use a little bit of product, which makes the higher price tag worth it for these results.

The best brightening facial scrub ever. Simply amazing.

Posted by Leione on Apr 16, 2014

I've tried so many different facial scrubs in vain: they were just dehydrating and irritating my skin without cleansing and exfoliating it properly. I didn't even expect that this one would be this good. This brightening facial scrub is simply amazing. It does wonders even for the most sensitive, delicate and dehydrated skin, as well as for oily and combination skin. Unlike many other facial scrubs, this one is all-natural, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten and cruelty free. Its list of ingredients is noteworthy: French green clay, organic lemon peel granules, fermented sugar and chlorophyll gently exfoliate dead skin cells, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells, unclog and tighten pores, aloe vera leaf juice, calendula and chamomile extracts soothe, tone and heal delicate and damaged skin, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation, coconut, olive and argan oils and cocoa powder deeply moisturize, nourish and soften the skin, chlorella and sea kelp detoxify the skin, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and collagen production, restore the skin's elasticity, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos and argan stem cells are powerful antioxidants brightening, revitalizing and firming the skin and preventing premature aging, sage and spearmint essential oils are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. I use this brightening facial scrub two times a week and it does wonders for my very sensitive skin without dehydrating or irritating it: this amazing product evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, removes all the redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin just glows - it becomes soft, smooth, firm and radiant. So glad I discovered this rare gem and thanks to iHerb for carrying it.

the ingredients are good but a bit overdrying, good for oily or combination skin

Posted by 5056761680146332723 on Nov 18, 2012

I liked the ingredients and I read that the product is very safe for the skin. I liked the smell and the funny gren look of it. And the grains are very small like sand. But unfortunatley I have a feeling of dryness after using it though I scrub very gently. My skin is normal, not dry, so I guess this scrub will be perfect for those with oily skin types : )

Perfect texture

Posted by 4826195535211278493 on Feb 09, 2013

I don't like harsh scrubs since my face can be dry and sensitive. This is a perfect, fine scrub that removes dead skin cells and dry patches. It does not dry out my skin. I'll buy this again!

Love it

Posted by 5354666237901680243 on Jan 30, 2014

This is seriously my favourite facial scrub of all time. Completely on it's own it would be a bit too drying for me, but when mixed with a couple of drops of jojoba oil it does miracles. The tiny bumps on my forehead (from congested skin) disappear basically instantly and already existing pimples seem to clear up faster. My skin becomes soft, glowing and even toned using this on a regular basis. I love it!

LIKE MICRODERMABRASION!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is a fairly gentle exfoliator which uses natural ingredients like sea kelp. Although it is non-irritating on sensitive skin it has great effects on the skin. I feel the results in smoothing and brightening are equivalent to microdermabrasion. I use a couple times per week and it is great on my sensitive skin, and follow with Avalon Organics Vitamin C serum (another awesome iherb product). This was my first product from the Acure Organics line and I will purchase more of their products based on how much I enjoyed this one. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

WOW!!! Fantastic scrubbing effect!!!

THE BEST

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

fantastic product

Good value organic scrub, good but slightly coarse

Posted by 5262654526757342356 on Jul 08, 2012

Good organic ingredients and works well as a scrub, however, the grains are quite coarse and not recommended for sensitive skin or acne prone skin.

El mejor

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013

Es EL MEJOR exfoliante que he probado nunca, el mejor!!!!!