amazing

Posted by 5611757580164715491 on Apr 28, 2016

the best for sensitive skin

OMG just OMG

Posted by 4914939745289302874 on Apr 27, 2016

Just first clean, my nose pore goes away almost 90%. My wife also surprised with this. Just highly recommended!! Happy shopping.

Too rough for my sensitive skin

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Apr 25, 2016

This product is too rough for my sensitive skin, so I have given it away to my husband who seems to be happy.

Too harsh for me

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Apr 25, 2016

It's too harsh for me.

Scrub of all scrubs!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Apr 22, 2016

Oh, I love this scrub! It is far the best scrub that I tried! Texture is great, it is rough, but it doesn't hurt or irritate the skin. It lasts a long time, I use it 2 times per week and it lasted me a year. Skin feels great! Lovely natural scrub!

Good

Posted by 4911822957612097469 on Apr 21, 2016

for the first few times. my skin broke out but it was ok after that. Maybe it was decomposing dirts. If to say that it could brighten skin, i guess i need a longer time to review.

Muy buen exfoliante

Posted by LunaGa on Apr 21, 2016

Tiene un grano muy fino que es muy agradable. El color es bastante oscuro, por lo que es mejor usarla en la ducha. La piel queda limpia, nada tirante y muy bonita. Me gustaría que limpiase en más profundidad, pero tampoco es su función...

Great product

Posted by 5721877217519016967 on Apr 17, 2016

Great product, excellent results. Have noticed a difference after two weeks of use. My skin is much clearer and cleaner. I have sensitive skin and does not irritate. Another great product from Acure. Highly recommended product

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1893248 on Apr 14, 2016

The texture is amazing, polishing pearls are tiny and small, just like i like it to be. Although the color is a bit creepy, but shows that its def all natural. Works good with my dry skin, i try to apply 3 times a week, as recommended. The only thing can't apply any mask after it, as i get itchiness then. Will buy more.

good product