GOOD !!

Posted by 5654457965461845622 on Nov 29, 2015

Nice product! Suitable for sensitive skin at spring or summer.

Hidratación bien, pero olor un poco insoportable.

Posted by detectivesalvaje on Aug 01, 2015

Lo dicho, la compré con muchas expectativas, siendo una persona a la que le encanta el olor a lavanda, pero el resultado, para mi, fue un tanto decepcionante. La textura si es agradable, densa, deja la piel muy hidratada, simplemente no soporto el olor. De todo lo que he testado de Acure esto ha sido lo que menos me ha gustado.

My Skin's New Best Friend

Posted by 5274142059798075721 on Jun 07, 2015

This is my second body lotion from Acure, and I absolutely love it! I have dry skin and this lotion is the best thing I have ever tried! It smells so gentle and pure and my skin stays smooth and hydrated all day long! Wish there was a body wash with this fragrance!

smells great!

Posted by 4886015896168997808 on May 26, 2015

love the smooth texture and the calming scent. would buy again!

Changed Formula and Packaging

Posted by Reviewer1463803 on May 19, 2015

I've been using this lotion for the past two years and I recently ordered a new bottle. The packaging had changed, but what was most disappointing was that the formula was changed as well. This is no longer the great lotion I've been using for the past two years. It now moisturizes very poorly and has a watery consistency. The scent is very faint now as well. I will never be buying it again.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1619903 on May 04, 2015

Best organic handlotion I have ever tried.

No me gusta el olor

Posted by 4834122850690329538 on May 03, 2015

Pero es una excelente crema, por lo que se merece las 5 estrellas, se absorbe rapido, deja la piel muy suave y sin sensación grasosa. Incluso para el rostro es genial!!

Wonderful body lotion

Posted by 4843632462928626617 on Mar 22, 2015

I'm crazy for smell of lavender, Lotion soaks into to skin and leaves it very soft.

Just like any body lotion

Posted by 5471603266415791301 on Feb 10, 2015

I was having some contact dermatitis when I bought this after reading the review. This body lotion did not help with my rashes. I guess if you are using it like any body lotion without skin problem, then it might be ok. That is why I am giving it a 3 stars.

Wonderful Natural Lotion

Posted by 5606454329588627705 on Nov 03, 2014

This lotion moisturizes really well and the lavender scent is just perfect, not too strong. I alternate using this lotion and the Andalou 1000 Roses Body Butter after a shower. It has really helped to calm some of the red pores on my legs, and I feel great about the natural ingredients. Highly recommend!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »