The Best out of all I've tested so far.

Posted by Reviewer2145738 on Dec 15, 2012

Fragrance is soft and real. Lotion soaks into to skin and leaves it very soft without feeling like there is a coating on the skin or greasy feeling. Since using Acure products I've noticed a positive difference in my skin. My cuticles are not dry and peeling. I live in upstate NY. I chose Acure products to replace many "natural products" I was using but they still contained chemicals. Researched on Environmental working Group.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1642331 on Oct 30, 2011

I like this lotion because it's moisturizing, has pure and the most non-toxic ingredients and a wonderful calming scent. Love all Acure products. Thanks iherb for carrying this line!

lavendar lotion

Posted by Reviewer1748432 on Dec 21, 2011

Love the body lotion. Not greasy and love the scent.

One of the best lotions ever

Posted by CycloneFaerie on Mar 11, 2013

The lotion smells like lavender essential oil, naturally and very pleasant. It's pretty thick, but being spread easily, skin absorbs it fast with no greasy film or feeling of something left on. It's awesome for soothing irritated dry skin. Probably won't heal really coarse patches like elbows, but gonna help a lot, it moisturizes and smoothes very well. I love using it after shower, especially as aftershave.

Nise

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Apr 02, 2014

Nice, can be used like cream. very nice It smells like lavender, natural and subtle. He makes skin supple and soft, relieves irritation and dryness.Love all Acure products

Working

Posted by Pecheresse on Apr 21, 2014

I`ve tried tons of different body lotions/creams/butters of all price rates, incl SPA ones, and this is the only smoothering thing forthe back parts of my upper-arms/elbows, and it`s so very organic - just what I need. The scent is calming, though it doesn`t make me sleep if I use it in the middle of the day. I put it on the whole body with no exeptions - Works great

No me gusta el olor

Posted by 4834122850690329538 on May 03, 2015

Pero es una excelente crema, por lo que se merece las 5 estrellas, se absorbe rapido, deja la piel muy suave y sin sensación grasosa. Incluso para el rostro es genial!!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1619903 on May 04, 2015

Best organic handlotion I have ever tried.

smells great!

Posted by 4886015896168997808 on May 26, 2015

love the smooth texture and the calming scent. would buy again!

My Skin's New Best Friend

Posted by 5274142059798075721 on Jun 07, 2015

This is my second body lotion from Acure, and I absolutely love it! I have dry skin and this lotion is the best thing I have ever tried! It smells so gentle and pure and my skin stays smooth and hydrated all day long! Wish there was a body wash with this fragrance!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »