GOOD !!

Posted by 5654457965461845622 on Nov 29, 2015

Nice product! Suitable for sensitive skin at spring or summer.

My Skin's New Best Friend

Posted by 5274142059798075721 on Jun 07, 2015

This is my second body lotion from Acure, and I absolutely love it! I have dry skin and this lotion is the best thing I have ever tried! It smells so gentle and pure and my skin stays smooth and hydrated all day long! Wish there was a body wash with this fragrance!

smells great!

Posted by 4886015896168997808 on May 26, 2015

love the smooth texture and the calming scent. would buy again!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1619903 on May 04, 2015

Best organic handlotion I have ever tried.

No me gusta el olor

Posted by 4834122850690329538 on May 03, 2015

Pero es una excelente crema, por lo que se merece las 5 estrellas, se absorbe rapido, deja la piel muy suave y sin sensación grasosa. Incluso para el rostro es genial!!

Wonderful body lotion

Posted by 4843632462928626617 on Mar 22, 2015

I'm crazy for smell of lavender, Lotion soaks into to skin and leaves it very soft.

Wonderful Natural Lotion

Posted by 5606454329588627705 on Nov 03, 2014

This lotion moisturizes really well and the lavender scent is just perfect, not too strong. I alternate using this lotion and the Andalou 1000 Roses Body Butter after a shower. It has really helped to calm some of the red pores on my legs, and I feel great about the natural ingredients. Highly recommend!

Super

Posted by 4882742724212270108 on Oct 19, 2014

Kaip ir kitais šio gamintojo gaminiais, likau sužavėta šio kūno kremo, malonus aromatas, lengva konsistencija, gerai įsigeria, oda švelni. Super:)

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer1285636 on Sep 12, 2014

This is my all-time favorite body lotion. It has natural ingredients, wonderful fragrance for relaxation and ideal for a body moisturizing treat in the evening to wind down at the end of the day. It is excellent value for the price! I always reorder to keep up my supply.

Muy bien

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on May 07, 2014

La verdad es que me parece perfecta, me gusta mucho la textura cremosa, realmente calma la piel. Y el aroma es muy rico y relajante. Además, el precio y los ingredientes son ideales.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »