New To iHerb?

Acure Organics, Calming Body Lotion, Lavender + Echinacea Stem Cell, 8 oz (240 ml)

Working

Posted by 5509108133302100568 on Apr 21, 2014

I`ve tried tons of different body lotions/creams/butters of all price rates, incl SPA ones, and this is the only smoothering thing forthe back parts of my upper-arms/elbows, and it`s so very organic - just what I need. The scent is calming, though it doesn`t make me sleep if I use it in the middle of the day. I put it on the whole body with no exeptions - Works great

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2120010 on May 01, 2014

Really, really great body lotion. The best I've ever tried. I will buy the orange one.

Muy bien

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on May 07, 2014

La verdad es que me parece perfecta, me gusta mucho la textura cremosa, realmente calma la piel. Y el aroma es muy rico y relajante. Además, el precio y los ingredientes son ideales.

Very nice scent and amazing company

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 27, 2014

Acure Organics is our new favorite personal care company. Love everything about the company and all of their lotions, creams, shampoos, and conditioners

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer1285636 on Sep 12, 2014

This is my all-time favorite body lotion. It has natural ingredients, wonderful fragrance for relaxation and ideal for a body moisturizing treat in the evening to wind down at the end of the day. It is excellent value for the price! I always reorder to keep up my supply.