Too foamy

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Apr 25, 2016

I found this product too foamy. It does not dry on your face but creates a creamy film which is quite hard to wash off as it turns into loads of foam when mixed with water. Not a pleasant experience.

I hate this and I have tried ALL Acure beauty products

Posted by j44lee on Mar 22, 2016

I have tried ALL Acure beauty products and most suck. I keep buying the Acure products that I don't absolutely hate (like this one) simply because the ingredients are good. But this facial mask is horrible. It feels like dish soap on your face and it doesn't harden like a mask should. Rather, you just wash it off and even that takes forever because it feels so slippery and you want to get every last bit off. Gross. Never again.

It's OK

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Dec 09, 2015

It's OK , I am not thrilled. I would purchase again if it came in a larger tube, this is very small.

A nice mask

Posted by kurogoma on Oct 23, 2015

Used it a few times already. It works and is a nice mask. Does not make me break out and skin feels clean after washed off. It is a regular good mask that doesn't do anything outstandingly amazing.

Love, love, love

Posted by 5561156054781095488 on Sep 02, 2015

This was recommended to me, and I couldn't be happier unless it started paying my bills. Doesn't dry out my skin, doesn't sting like some facial masks, leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I love this mask. I only wish it came in bigger containers!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Jun 09, 2015

Makes my skin feel like my 2 year olds! It works fast, but works better in a non steamy environment or else it drips down your face into your eyes.

so so

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 25, 2015

Yes, it makes skin better, healthy and smooth. But it can make skin a little more dry and sensitive. My skin is combination and sensitive. Then you rinse this mask off, it foams and irritates my eyes!

Red Irritated Skin

Posted by Reviewer1195894 on Dec 01, 2014

This mask is not good for sensitive skin. My skin is raw and irritated. It looks like I have chemical burn from using something too strong. This should not be for all skin types.

OK

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Nov 24, 2014

Strong minty scent, goes on and off easily, takes only 10 minutes, leaves skin smooth and soft.

Nice