Love it!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 15, 2012

I know I keep banging on about it, but I wrote a book on toxic chemicals in cosmetics and find it hard to get a decent shampoo and conditioner that doesn't contain lots of toxic synthetic chemicals. It's impossible to get a perfect conditioner because it will have some synthetic ingredients to do its job, but this worked well, left my hair smooth and didn't have an irritating scent. Overall I really like Acure Organics products and will continue to purchase them in the future.

Love it!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

I have long blond dry hair and sensitive scalp. This conditioner together with the same shampoo are awesome! Moisturizes very well, hair are shiny and soft. Highly recommended!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Mar 23, 2012

I've tried everything for my dry, fine wavy hair which will frizz at the last provocation. I had a complicated hair routine which still didn't keep things under control. I used this shampoo and conditioner a couple of days ago and it's fabulous. My hair is shiny, SOFT, moisturised and tamed. My hair is usually dry and coarse feeling on the second day so I wanted to see what happened when i woke up today, but it's still soft! Love this product, kind of like the smell but it is a strong almond smell. My hair did slurp up the conditioner so I'm hoping with continued use my dry hair will just be a thing of the past. Have also just bought the leave in conditioner so will post a review on that as well. I'm so happy I found this!

Excellent conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Dec 05, 2012

I normally don't comment, but thought I must do on this one. I've tried tons since I have dry coloured hair. This is the best organic conditioner I have ever used! It's just so moisturising and I love the smell. The price is very good too. Will definitely order this one again. I am thinking I should probably try their shampoo next time.

mi acondicionador

Posted by gurrumina on Nov 21, 2013

Tengo el pelo rizado y para mi estos el champú y el acondicionador de acure son lo mejor. El acondicionador, me deja el pelo muy hidratado, muy suave. Lo use en verano y después de la playa y la piscina me lo seguía dejando hidratado, ya al aclararme me noto el pelo hidratado y seco me lo deja muy suave. Al quedarse seco me deja en rizo bonito, marcado; no noto que me de excesivo peso al pelo por eso no me tiende ha quedarse liso como me pasa con otros acondicionadores. Quizá el único pero, es que no controle muy bien el encrespamiento, por lo que si tu pelo tiene mucho frizz quizá se te quede corto.

Smells great and leaves hair soft!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Great smell to this conditioner and the argan oil moisturizes hair leaving it super soft! I would recommend to anyone with normal to dry hair, or if you live anywhere with a cold dry winter. Excellent conditioner, will buy again. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Expensive, but high quality

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013

Makes my hair silky and smooth.

Fantastic for Fine Hair

Posted by Kawaii-Steph on May 05, 2014

This product is amazing. I have baby fine hair (a lot of it), down to the middle of my back, and it is prone to breakage because it is so fine. Anything heavy or thick will weight it down to the point it looks limp and scraggly. However, because it is prone to dryness at the ends and breakage, I need a good conditioner, and I refuse to use any chemicals on my hair. I tried this product sort of on a whim, as I usually use the Alba products, but I noticed my hair sort of 'getting used' to them. I am extremely pleased with this product. It leaves my hair so soft and smooth, it is literally like silk, but it does not weight down my baby-fine hair. It's fluffy and shiny. So, for people who might be hesitant to try this for fear it might weight your hair down, I can only say that it didn't happen to me, even with extremely long, baby-fine hair. I will definitely be buying this again and I may try the shampoo next. Also, I did not find the smell to be overwhelming. It definitely smells like almond/cherry but it is in no way overpowering. I sort of wish the smell stayed after my hair was dry...but it doesn't seem to leave any scent at all when my hair is not wet.

Made my hair super soft!

Posted by 5159672971377271788 on Mar 26, 2014

I have very long, natural hair that can get a bit dry and frizzy. This conditioner has made my hair incredibly soft and shiny. It also smells like almond frosting, yum! I am getting the shampoo to match, when I run out of my current brand.

Best shampoo ever!

Posted by 5449055188860465406 on Jan 16, 2015

I love this shampoo. I have long blonde fine hair and it is the best shampoo I've ever tried. Smells great and foams well and cleanses you scalp perfectly. Bought many times and don't know what I would do without it.