Smells great and leaves hair soft!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Great smell to this conditioner and the argan oil moisturizes hair leaving it super soft! I would recommend to anyone with normal to dry hair, or if you live anywhere with a cold dry winter. Excellent conditioner, will buy again. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Expensive, but high quality

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013

Makes my hair silky and smooth.

Fantastic for Fine Hair

Posted by Kawaii-Steph on May 05, 2014

This product is amazing. I have baby fine hair (a lot of it), down to the middle of my back, and it is prone to breakage because it is so fine. Anything heavy or thick will weight it down to the point it looks limp and scraggly. However, because it is prone to dryness at the ends and breakage, I need a good conditioner, and I refuse to use any chemicals on my hair. I tried this product sort of on a whim, as I usually use the Alba products, but I noticed my hair sort of 'getting used' to them. I am extremely pleased with this product. It leaves my hair so soft and smooth, it is literally like silk, but it does not weight down my baby-fine hair. It's fluffy and shiny. So, for people who might be hesitant to try this for fear it might weight your hair down, I can only say that it didn't happen to me, even with extremely long, baby-fine hair. I will definitely be buying this again and I may try the shampoo next. Also, I did not find the smell to be overwhelming. It definitely smells like almond/cherry but it is in no way overpowering. I sort of wish the smell stayed after my hair was dry...but it doesn't seem to leave any scent at all when my hair is not wet.

Best shampoo ever!

Posted by 5449055188860465406 on Jan 16, 2015

I love this shampoo. I have long blonde fine hair and it is the best shampoo I've ever tried. Smells great and foams well and cleanses you scalp perfectly. Bought many times and don't know what I would do without it.

Best Conditioner for Curly Hair

Posted by naturallabeauty on Jun 03, 2015

This is the conditioner I always come back to - my favorite for curly hair! It hydrates very well without leaving your hair greasy and does a great job taming frizz and helping define curls. A little bit goes a long way.

Fav!

Posted by MyBeautiful on Sep 20, 2015

I have problems with my hair, it's curly, but some strands of hair were very dehidrated, and with this contidioner i feel my hair alive again. Didn't leave my hair greasy, just hidrated, elstic and shiny.

Nice Product - Good Value

Posted by 5547119506400592905 on Jun 24, 2015

Only complaint is that I find my hair feels a bit oily using this product, so I have to wash it more frequently than usual and can't get the volume I'm use to in my styles. On the flip-side my hair has less fly-aways.

Good

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

I have been using this for a couple of years, but lately my hair has been drying out. Don't know what's going on, if it's this or something else. My favorite thing about this conditioner is the scent is so light. Their other conditioners have overwhelming amounts of fragrance added

Great conditioner

Posted by 5542150041687866513 on May 27, 2014

This conditioner leaves my hair, soft, shiny and manageable. The smell is fabulous (frech people : it smells like he Cleopatra glue!) even if it does not stay on the hair for long. It is a pleasure to use it. Quite a rich condtioner though so use with parcimony ^^ Hair looks really healthy, and it is organic. I would totally recommend it ! For me this range is better than Desert Essence (the raspberry one at least).

OK

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Sep 17, 2012

My sister like this, but she didn't liked that the hair felt hard to brush after usage. Then after she used this and the conditioner. Will probably not buy again, even it got good ingredients. She will continue using these until theire empty.