Smells seriously bad

Posted by 5073128071305209584 on Jun 14, 2014

This product has a very artificial smell. It seems to condition okay and is not overly drying. But the smell is so pungent. It definitely does not smell like what was described in the ingredient list. It smells like artificial almond essence that is used in food products like the almond jelly.

Acure Organics Conditioner not for me!

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Aug 12, 2015

Firstly, I am always reading ingredients due to allergies and sensitivities related to my herpes zoster (chickenpox virus). I know to stay away from coconut which exacerbates the symptoms, and that is very hard as everything these days includes coconut including its many different derivatives. I thought I hit the jackpot when I found this conditioner, but after noticing some slight headaches and very dry hair I took another look at the ingredients and could kick myself for not noticing it contains l-arginine. This amino acid is a major irritant for the herpes zoster virus. I quickly threw this in the garbage and went back to my l'occitane conditioner. I feel better, no more tingling headaches and the hair is much softer then when using the Acure. Big thumbs down!

Made my hair super soft!

Posted by 5159672971377271788 on Mar 26, 2014

I have very long, natural hair that can get a bit dry and frizzy. This conditioner has made my hair incredibly soft and shiny. It also smells like almond frosting, yum! I am getting the shampoo to match, when I run out of my current brand.

love love love

Posted by gfreesammi on Jul 15, 2016

i have super thick, coarse, curly, damaged, dry hair. it was even more dry after a terrible experience with a deep conditioning mask. this stuff made my hair so soft and silky feeling even after washing it all out. the perfect amount of slip for detangling. i am switching over all my products to healthy ones and i was hoping to find something that could handle my hair. this went over my expectations!

Best shampoo ever!

Posted by 5449055188860465406 on Jan 16, 2015

I love this shampoo. I have long blonde fine hair and it is the best shampoo I've ever tried. Smells great and foams well and cleanses you scalp perfectly. Bought many times and don't know what I would do without it.

Expensive, but high quality

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013

Makes my hair silky and smooth.

Fav!

Posted by MyBeautiful on Sep 20, 2015

I have problems with my hair, it's curly, but some strands of hair were very dehidrated, and with this contidioner i feel my hair alive again. Didn't leave my hair greasy, just hidrated, elstic and shiny.

Best Conditioner for Curly Hair

Posted by naturallabeauty on Jun 03, 2015

This is the conditioner I always come back to - my favorite for curly hair! It hydrates very well without leaving your hair greasy and does a great job taming frizz and helping define curls. A little bit goes a long way.

amazing slip, 9/10

Posted by 4801988663976553993 on Jun 28, 2016

this conditioner makes your hair soft from the first wash, no joke. paired with the shampoo it makes an awesome duo. amazing slip, you dont even need that much, and light enough for you to wash your hair with everyday or every other day. leaves your hair seriously soft i cant get over it HAHA. i have type 2c/3a curly hair and this does it. only downside is that i think it has a couple of silicones in it? but its like the water soluble kind so if youre going natural you might want to think about that. oh and the smell is pleasant, not too strong but also not like the best scent ever. its bearable, like an almond-ish scent, and it can smell kinda weird if you live somewhere hot and you sweat a lot. but over all 10/10 will def repurchase

Lovely conditioner

Posted by 5305699137090276602 on Aug 24, 2016

This conditioner is not too thick or heavy for my (fine) hair. It has a strong almond smell but the smell doesn't stay in your hair. It conditions nicely without leaving hair heavy or floppy.