All natural product

Posted by 4749637480938102405 on Dec 13, 2015

This is a great conditioner for severely- damaged hair. Seems to provide great protection for split ends and dry brittle hair.

Great Product

Posted by 5407140947812182491 on Dec 12, 2015

Love this shampoo & conditioner

like it

Posted by 5469623496459419692 on Dec 08, 2015

looooove it is good conditioner.

Not good

Posted by 5035086112305373564 on Dec 03, 2015

I bought it After reading the reviews but the product .. Did not suit me its caused my hair falls. And mad my scalp oily.

Great for dry and damaged hair

Posted by Gingeery on Oct 30, 2015

I have very very dry and damaged ends and really oily roots, but this conditioner works wonders on my ends. I leave it on my ends for about 3-5 min and never put it on my roots. I love how silky and soft my hair is after using it. Easy to brush even right after the shower. When I put it on my ends I can't stop touching my hair (smell+the feeling of really smooth hair OMG). I use it with the same shampoo and my roots are seriously blessed, soft and shiny. Will definitely get more. I also put some argan oil on my ends before blow-drying. Amazing.

Not bad, but not that good either

Posted by 5542456167304687549 on Oct 14, 2015

I'm not so impressed with this one. The hair is left somewhat soft, but didn't seem to make it all so manageable. The texture of conditioner is quite light as well.

My favority

Posted by 5302781962227936516 on Oct 06, 2015

Fantastic natural nut smell, good consistency. Love this product! Unfortunately the conditioner does not help detangle hair

Amazing

Posted by 5603951752989213904 on Oct 06, 2015

Light and great-smelling conditioner. Used in combo with same type of shampoo. Doesn't detangle hair, otherwise perfect.

Smells great, but...

Posted by 5537214066066551331 on Sep 22, 2015

Did not live up to moisture claims for my dry wavy hair. If you have less dry hair I highly recommend it for the scent though.

Fav!

Posted by MyBeautiful on Sep 20, 2015

I have problems with my hair, it's curly, but some strands of hair were very dehidrated, and with this contidioner i feel my hair alive again. Didn't leave my hair greasy, just hidrated, elstic and shiny.