Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Acure Organics, Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Made my hair super soft!

Posted by 5159672971377271788 on Mar 26, 2014

I have very long, natural hair that can get a bit dry and frizzy. This conditioner has made my hair incredibly soft and shiny. It also smells like almond frosting, yum! I am getting the shampoo to match, when I run out of my current brand.

Fantastic for Fine Hair

Posted by Kawaii-Steph on May 05, 2014

This product is amazing. I have baby fine hair (a lot of it), down to the middle of my back, and it is prone to breakage because it is so fine. Anything heavy or thick will weight it down to the point it looks limp and scraggly. However, because it is prone to dryness at the ends and breakage, I need a good conditioner, and I refuse to use any chemicals on my hair. I tried this product sort of on a whim, as I usually use the Alba products, but I noticed my hair sort of 'getting used' to them. I am extremely pleased with this product. It leaves my hair so soft and smooth, it is literally like silk, but it does not weight down my baby-fine hair. It's fluffy and shiny. So, for people who might be hesitant to try this for fear it might weight your hair down, I can only say that it didn't happen to me, even with extremely long, baby-fine hair. I will definitely be buying this again and I may try the shampoo next. Also, I did not find the smell to be overwhelming. It definitely smells like almond/cherry but it is in no way overpowering. I sort of wish the smell stayed after my hair was dry...but it doesn't seem to leave any scent at all when my hair is not wet.

Best shampoo ever!

Posted by 5449055188860465406 on Jan 16, 2015

I love this shampoo. I have long blonde fine hair and it is the best shampoo I've ever tried. Smells great and foams well and cleanses you scalp perfectly. Bought many times and don't know what I would do without it.

Great conditioner

Posted by 5542150041687866513 on May 27, 2014

This conditioner leaves my hair, soft, shiny and manageable. The smell is fabulous (frech people : it smells like he Cleopatra glue!) even if it does not stay on the hair for long. It is a pleasure to use it. Quite a rich condtioner though so use with parcimony ^^ Hair looks really healthy, and it is organic. I would totally recommend it ! For me this range is better than Desert Essence (the raspberry one at least).

Just Average

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 17, 2014

Just an average conditioner to me. I use Acure Moroccan Argan Stem Cell Shampoo with this conditioner and sometimes get itchy scalp. So I don't know if it is the shampoo or the conditioner that is causing the itchy scalp as I wash my hair everyday. I don't have itchy scalp problems with other conditioners.