Fantastic for Fine Hair

Posted by Kawaii-Steph on May 05, 2014

This product is amazing. I have baby fine hair (a lot of it), down to the middle of my back, and it is prone to breakage because it is so fine. Anything heavy or thick will weight it down to the point it looks limp and scraggly. However, because it is prone to dryness at the ends and breakage, I need a good conditioner, and I refuse to use any chemicals on my hair. I tried this product sort of on a whim, as I usually use the Alba products, but I noticed my hair sort of 'getting used' to them. I am extremely pleased with this product. It leaves my hair so soft and smooth, it is literally like silk, but it does not weight down my baby-fine hair. It's fluffy and shiny. So, for people who might be hesitant to try this for fear it might weight your hair down, I can only say that it didn't happen to me, even with extremely long, baby-fine hair. I will definitely be buying this again and I may try the shampoo next. Also, I did not find the smell to be overwhelming. It definitely smells like almond/cherry but it is in no way overpowering. I sort of wish the smell stayed after my hair was dry...but it doesn't seem to leave any scent at all when my hair is not wet.

Smells great and leaves hair soft!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Great smell to this conditioner and the argan oil moisturizes hair leaving it super soft! I would recommend to anyone with normal to dry hair, or if you live anywhere with a cold dry winter. Excellent conditioner, will buy again. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Nice Product - Good Value

Posted by 5547119506400592905 on Jun 24, 2015

Only complaint is that I find my hair feels a bit oily using this product, so I have to wash it more frequently than usual and can't get the volume I'm use to in my styles. On the flip-side my hair has less fly-aways.

Good

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

I have been using this for a couple of years, but lately my hair has been drying out. Don't know what's going on, if it's this or something else. My favorite thing about this conditioner is the scent is so light. Their other conditioners have overwhelming amounts of fragrance added

Great conditioner

Posted by 5542150041687866513 on May 27, 2014

This conditioner leaves my hair, soft, shiny and manageable. The smell is fabulous (frech people : it smells like he Cleopatra glue!) even if it does not stay on the hair for long. It is a pleasure to use it. Quite a rich condtioner though so use with parcimony ^^ Hair looks really healthy, and it is organic. I would totally recommend it ! For me this range is better than Desert Essence (the raspberry one at least).

Good but...

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 10, 2014

For one, you have to love the smell or you'll have a bad time. If you know how the liquor Amareto smells like...that's what you'll put on your hair. I love the smell so that's not my complaint. I just didn't see much improvement on my super dry hair (and scalp) so I didn't reorder. But the product could work amazingly on you, who knows!! PS, please excuse my english!

Good everyday conditioner

Posted by 5263947381750730563 on Jun 06, 2014

I expected better based on the reviews but I am happy with the purchase. It has a nice smell and its not overly hydrating which might be better for darker hair. I have dark blonde hair and need to use a more hydrating conditioner at least once a week if I am using this product.

Just Average

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 17, 2014

Just an average conditioner to me. I use Acure Moroccan Argan Stem Cell Shampoo with this conditioner and sometimes get itchy scalp. So I don't know if it is the shampoo or the conditioner that is causing the itchy scalp as I wash my hair everyday. I don't have itchy scalp problems with other conditioners.

so so

Posted by 5705439891672605810 on Jul 23, 2015

Smells good, but tends to dry my hair out with the shampoo. I don't mind since I put leave in conditioner once I get out the shower.

No obvious benefit for my dry hair and oily scalp