Good!

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

No toxic stuff on the ingredient list, smells good and leaves my hair soft.

Hair saver!

Posted by 5747485356461949211 on Aug 28, 2015

This shampoo and conditioner have saved my hair. I go to the beach a lot so my hair tends to get very dry. I was also suffering from a mild case of dandruff. Started using these products and my hair instantly saw the difference. It also doesn't make my hair heavy, which is common with other "moisturizing" shampoos. I can confidently say I love Acure and will continue using their vegan products! Plus the almond smell... yumm! :)

Greasy

Posted by 5471902317327467413 on Aug 13, 2015

Makes hair greasy if you use straighter after use it!

Acure Organics Conditioner not for me!

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Aug 12, 2015

Firstly, I am always reading ingredients due to allergies and sensitivities related to my herpes zoster (chickenpox virus). I know to stay away from coconut which exacerbates the symptoms, and that is very hard as everything these days includes coconut including its many different derivatives. I thought I hit the jackpot when I found this conditioner, but after noticing some slight headaches and very dry hair I took another look at the ingredients and could kick myself for not noticing it contains l-arginine. This amino acid is a major irritant for the herpes zoster virus. I quickly threw this in the garbage and went back to my l'occitane conditioner. I feel better, no more tingling headaches and the hair is much softer then when using the Acure. Big thumbs down!

so so

Posted by 5705439891672605810 on Jul 23, 2015

Smells good, but tends to dry my hair out with the shampoo. I don't mind since I put leave in conditioner once I get out the shower.

Good for curly hair

Posted by 5248069566049321756 on Jul 22, 2015

I detest the smell of this but it does work well, especially on curly hair. You will eventually need to use a clarifying product but I think that's pretty normal with most natural shampoos and conditioners. If you don't you just end up with a build up of residue.

hair is greasy after 1 day

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Jul 19, 2015

I dont have greasy hair at all but this is too much for my hair. Its a very save product so if its good for your hair your lucky

Not too good continioner

Posted by 4772908620214215829 on Jul 15, 2015

Left my hair quite dull, no smoothness. Disappointed.

moistens hair

Posted by 4973804592044205227 on Jul 12, 2015

This moistens and conditions hair pretty well

Nice Product - Good Value

Posted by 5547119506400592905 on Jun 24, 2015

Only complaint is that I find my hair feels a bit oily using this product, so I have to wash it more frequently than usual and can't get the volume I'm use to in my styles. On the flip-side my hair has less fly-aways.