Just Average

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 17, 2014

Just an average conditioner to me. I use Acure Moroccan Argan Stem Cell Shampoo with this conditioner and sometimes get itchy scalp. So I don't know if it is the shampoo or the conditioner that is causing the itchy scalp as I wash my hair everyday. I don't have itchy scalp problems with other conditioners.

so so

Posted by 5705439891672605810 on Jul 23, 2015

Smells good, but tends to dry my hair out with the shampoo. I don't mind since I put leave in conditioner once I get out the shower.

Normalito

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Feb 19, 2014

Me gustan los ingredientes, deja el pelo muy suave pero no me quita el frizz que suele tener el pelo rizado. No creo que vuelva a comprarlo.

Left a heavy build up!

Posted by ecohome on Nov 24, 2014

I was looking forward to trying this conditioner as i really like some of the Acure skincare line. I purchased this conditioner with the matching shampoo to go with it. Sadly both have really disappointed me. I gave the two stars because I like the fact that they used good ingredients and avoid synthetic chemicals where possible, but as for function I would give this a zero. The label states for normal to dry hair and although I have normal to oily hair (it takes a couple few days for my hair to get oily though) i could feel the build up straight away. When applying it felt as though it thickened the hair while wet, even after it was washed out. Once my hair was dried it became lank and heavy and almost as though it had an oily build up straight after washing (which i never normally get). My daughter even tried it and complained that her hair felt sticky the whole time. Perhaps if your hair was really dry and very curly this would perform better and help the curls to clump together if that was the look you are after, but i can't see how this conditioner would be suited to "normal" type hair. I usually buy conditioner suited to normal to dry hair as they seem to work well for my hair but not this particular one. It was so bad that i don't have any use for it and even tried it on my 1 year old but it still got the same greasy build up on his hair.

Smells seriously bad

Posted by 5073128071305209584 on Jun 14, 2014

This product has a very artificial smell. It seems to condition okay and is not overly drying. But the smell is so pungent. It definitely does not smell like what was described in the ingredient list. It smells like artificial almond essence that is used in food products like the almond jelly.

Acure Organics Conditioner not for me!

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Aug 12, 2015

Firstly, I am always reading ingredients due to allergies and sensitivities related to my herpes zoster (chickenpox virus). I know to stay away from coconut which exacerbates the symptoms, and that is very hard as everything these days includes coconut including its many different derivatives. I thought I hit the jackpot when I found this conditioner, but after noticing some slight headaches and very dry hair I took another look at the ingredients and could kick myself for not noticing it contains l-arginine. This amino acid is a major irritant for the herpes zoster virus. I quickly threw this in the garbage and went back to my l'occitane conditioner. I feel better, no more tingling headaches and the hair is much softer then when using the Acure. Big thumbs down!

Hair saver!

Posted by 5747485356461949211 on Aug 28, 2015

This shampoo and conditioner have saved my hair. I go to the beach a lot so my hair tends to get very dry. I was also suffering from a mild case of dandruff. Started using these products and my hair instantly saw the difference. It also doesn't make my hair heavy, which is common with other "moisturizing" shampoos. I can confidently say I love Acure and will continue using their vegan products! Plus the almond smell... yumm! :)

moistens hair

Posted by 4973804592044205227 on Jul 12, 2015

This moistens and conditions hair pretty well

like it

Posted by 5469623496459419692 on Dec 08, 2015

looooove it is good conditioner.

Great Product