Great Product

Posted by 5407140947812182491 on Dec 12, 2015

Love this shampoo & conditioner

Great for dry and damaged hair

Posted by Gingeery on Oct 30, 2015

I have very very dry and damaged ends and really oily roots, but this conditioner works wonders on my ends. I leave it on my ends for about 3-5 min and never put it on my roots. I love how silky and soft my hair is after using it. Easy to brush even right after the shower. When I put it on my ends I can't stop touching my hair (smell+the feeling of really smooth hair OMG). I use it with the same shampoo and my roots are seriously blessed, soft and shiny. Will definitely get more. I also put some argan oil on my ends before blow-drying. Amazing.

Love

Posted by 5104781821087709165 on Feb 18, 2016

I have been loving this conditioner so far. It makes my dry hair feel very soft and leaves it looking clean. I am very impressed by this brand and how such a pure simple shampoo can actually change the texture of my hair. I will continue to buy this!!

AMAZING

Posted by 4947642777873489900 on Feb 22, 2016

I honestly did not expect an organic and natural conditioner to work better than the expensive, non-natural conditioners that I tried before. This makes my hair so soft and it does not weigh down my extremely fine hair. My hair has become so much softer and bouncier since I started using this conditioner. The only down side is the smell of the product in the container, gladly, my hair does not smell like the product after use. In fact, my hair doesn't smell like anything after washing. I totally recommend this conditioner and will definitely purchase the shampoo that goes with it.

Nice product

Posted by 5079778810725625713 on Apr 07, 2016

Frankly I liked. Both the shampoo and conditioner. A great composition, wonderful smell. Hair after washing becomes soft like silk

Like it

Posted by 4958058949567955894 on Apr 22, 2016

Sunny smell:) I like it

I found my ideal conditioner

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Apr 25, 2016

I'm been trying so many different shampoos and conditioners since I switched to natural hair care products about three years ago and have never been happy until I found Acure Organics. It is economical, has a pleasant aroma and, in combination with shampoo, makes my naturally slightly curly and dry hair look healthy and smooth.

Great conditioner!

Posted by 5299534733678618632 on Jun 05, 2016

Really makes my hair smooth and manageable. Leaves a nice after smell too. Will buy it again.

Excelente acondicionador

Posted by 5442160365027441330 on Jun 12, 2016

Es el completo perfecto al champú de la misma línea, deja el pelo sedoso, facilita el desenredado y aporta hidratación en las puntas resecas. Solo puedo decir que es un muy buen producto y os animo a probarlo.

Love this product!

Posted by 4714427447703107055 on Jun 02, 2016

I have had gross hair for ever. Every Shampoo I found would strip it dry and any conditioner I tried would make it greasy, gross, and unmanageable. I was so fed up with trying to find something. I then started looking for natural products to see if that would eliminate the issue. I stumbled across this brand on a blog with a link to iherb. I bought it, and my hair has never looked or felt better. This conditioner moisturizes the heck out of my hair, but keeps it light, fluffy, and non greasy! I am in love.