Great for dry and damaged hair

Posted by Gingeery on Oct 30, 2015

I have very very dry and damaged ends and really oily roots, but this conditioner works wonders on my ends. I leave it on my ends for about 3-5 min and never put it on my roots. I love how silky and soft my hair is after using it. Easy to brush even right after the shower. When I put it on my ends I can't stop touching my hair (smell+the feeling of really smooth hair OMG). I use it with the same shampoo and my roots are seriously blessed, soft and shiny. Will definitely get more. I also put some argan oil on my ends before blow-drying. Amazing.

Love

Posted by 5104781821087709165 on Feb 18, 2016

I have been loving this conditioner so far. It makes my dry hair feel very soft and leaves it looking clean. I am very impressed by this brand and how such a pure simple shampoo can actually change the texture of my hair. I will continue to buy this!!

AMAZING

Posted by 4947642777873489900 on Feb 22, 2016

I honestly did not expect an organic and natural conditioner to work better than the expensive, non-natural conditioners that I tried before. This makes my hair so soft and it does not weigh down my extremely fine hair. My hair has become so much softer and bouncier since I started using this conditioner. The only down side is the smell of the product in the container, gladly, my hair does not smell like the product after use. In fact, my hair doesn't smell like anything after washing. I totally recommend this conditioner and will definitely purchase the shampoo that goes with it.

Nice product

Posted by 5079778810725625713 on Apr 07, 2016

Frankly I liked. Both the shampoo and conditioner. A great composition, wonderful smell. Hair after washing becomes soft like silk

Like it

Posted by 4958058949567955894 on Apr 22, 2016

Sunny smell:) I like it

I found my ideal conditioner

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Apr 25, 2016

I'm been trying so many different shampoos and conditioners since I switched to natural hair care products about three years ago and have never been happy until I found Acure Organics. It is economical, has a pleasant aroma and, in combination with shampoo, makes my naturally slightly curly and dry hair look healthy and smooth.

Good for scalp too

Posted by 4NEKOS on Jan 03, 2016

I love the fact that this conditioner can be used not only for treating your hair, but for your scalp too. I used to not know that many of the hair conditioners are not made for washing the scalp (clogs up the pores?) but the ones sold by Acure are. I like this series as well as the mint one. 髪の毛と頭皮にもこのコンディショナーが使えるので家族で使用しています。香は杏仁豆腐のようで、個人的にはこちらもミントのも好きです。ただこの Moroccan Argan Stem Cell のシリーズの方がミントの製品より香がはやくに飛んでしまうような気がします。大きいサイズの商品が販売されるようになったので嬉しいです。

Mi preferido

Posted by Reviewer1379207 on Jun 20, 2014

Es mi acondicionador preferido junto con el de coco de Deserte Essence. El olor al principio es un poco peculiar, muy dulce pero te acabas acostumbrando, hidrata muchísimo y lo mejor es que con muy poca cantidad cunde mucho y dura bastante tiempo el bote. Lo recomiendo, tengo ganas de probar el champú. He repetido y seguiré comprándolo.

I will buy it again and again

Posted by K-design on Jun 04, 2014

I am so happy...! I've finally found my conditioner. I have dry long curly hair. This product detangles my hair and let them smooth, nourish and soft. Most than highly recommended!!!!

the best product

Posted by 4971147432500723249 on Apr 21, 2014

very good and its work on my hair , i just use a little on my hair and feel so smooth and good!!i will buy this again and again!and smell so good!