OK

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Sep 17, 2012

My sister like this, but she didn't liked that the hair felt hard to brush after usage. Then after she used this and the conditioner. Will probably not buy again, even it got good ingredients. She will continue using these until theire empty.

I wanted to love this...

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Feb 06, 2014

...and my hair feels soft after wash, but only for a few days. After that my scalp begins to smell, and I'll have to wash it again... This does not happen with the other shampoos and conditions I've tried, so I don't think I'll buy again...

Normalito

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Feb 19, 2014

Me gustan los ingredientes, deja el pelo muy suave pero no me quita el frizz que suele tener el pelo rizado. No creo que vuelva a comprarlo.

Left a heavy build up!

Posted by ecohome on Nov 24, 2014

I was looking forward to trying this conditioner as i really like some of the Acure skincare line. I purchased this conditioner with the matching shampoo to go with it. Sadly both have really disappointed me. I gave the two stars because I like the fact that they used good ingredients and avoid synthetic chemicals where possible, but as for function I would give this a zero. The label states for normal to dry hair and although I have normal to oily hair (it takes a couple few days for my hair to get oily though) i could feel the build up straight away. When applying it felt as though it thickened the hair while wet, even after it was washed out. Once my hair was dried it became lank and heavy and almost as though it had an oily build up straight after washing (which i never normally get). My daughter even tried it and complained that her hair felt sticky the whole time. Perhaps if your hair was really dry and very curly this would perform better and help the curls to clump together if that was the look you are after, but i can't see how this conditioner would be suited to "normal" type hair. I usually buy conditioner suited to normal to dry hair as they seem to work well for my hair but not this particular one. It was so bad that i don't have any use for it and even tried it on my 1 year old but it still got the same greasy build up on his hair.

Soft and Moisturizing

Posted by 5285362565333337104 on May 08, 2015

An excellent conditioner for my curly, often dry, hair. Love it!

Always in My Medicine Cabinet

Posted by 4735800111205052349 on May 28, 2015

Surprisingly moisturizing for my highly textured curly hair. I also love the smell. The price is a bit pricey for the size, but it's a matter of quality over quantity.

Nice product

Posted by 5079778810725625713 on Apr 07, 2016

Frankly I liked. Both the shampoo and conditioner. A great composition, wonderful smell. Hair after washing becomes soft like silk

good product for very dry hair

Posted by Mia101 on Oct 29, 2012

I have naturally dry hair, curly and thick. This conditioner works quite well, I just need to keep it on my hair for longer. Smells like almonds - the smell is quite strong and stays on hair after washing so if you don't like almonds - it's not for you.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2544596 on Sep 11, 2014

I bought this because it's 100% biodegradable but it's also left my hair so shiny and soft and manageable. Totally recommend. You only need a tiny bit of conditioner too.

Great

Posted by livelig on Jun 26, 2013

I have dry curly hair and this conditioner makes my hair soft and shiny. My hair kind of smells like marzipan due to the almonds, a bit weird but if you like marzipan you'll love this conditioner.