Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Acure Organics, Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Normalito

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Feb 19, 2014

Me gustan los ingredientes, deja el pelo muy suave pero no me quita el frizz que suele tener el pelo rizado. No creo que vuelva a comprarlo.

Works

Posted by 5372809993496389240 on Aug 09, 2014

This conditioner works well and leaves my hair feeling nice. I gave 2 stars because I am looking for a conditioner that doesn't have lactic acid, stearalkonium chloride, tocopheryl acetate, behentrimonium chloride and cetearyl alcohol. They are all plant derived but I'm looking for something without. I am going to try GreenBeaver products next.

Left a heavy build up!

Posted by ecohome on Nov 24, 2014

I was looking forward to trying this conditioner as i really like some of the Acure skincare line. I purchased this conditioner with the matching shampoo to go with it. Sadly both have really disappointed me. I gave the two stars because I like the fact that they used good ingredients and avoid synthetic chemicals where possible, but as for function I would give this a zero. The label states for normal to dry hair and although I have normal to oily hair (it takes a couple few days for my hair to get oily though) i could feel the build up straight away. When applying it felt as though it thickened the hair while wet, even after it was washed out. Once my hair was dried it became lank and heavy and almost as though it had an oily build up straight after washing (which i never normally get). My daughter even tried it and complained that her hair felt sticky the whole time. Perhaps if your hair was really dry and very curly this would perform better and help the curls to clump together if that was the look you are after, but i can't see how this conditioner would be suited to "normal" type hair. I usually buy conditioner suited to normal to dry hair as they seem to work well for my hair but not this particular one. It was so bad that i don't have any use for it and even tried it on my 1 year old but it still got the same greasy build up on his hair.

A Little Heavy but awesome!!!

Posted by 4962141330908060972 on Dec 11, 2014

Great Product really helps with tangling but next time I might buy there slightly lighter product and interchange them. LOVE it though.

buen acondicionador

Posted by 5496888098374635034 on Dec 22, 2014

Es la primera vez que uso productos de esta marca para el pelo (sí he usado los que tienen para el rostro y son estupendos). Me gusta su olor y cómo deja el pelo. Recomendable.