Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Acure Organics, Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

OK

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Sep 17, 2012

My sister like this, but she didn't liked that the hair felt hard to brush after usage. Then after she used this and the conditioner. Will probably not buy again, even it got good ingredients. She will continue using these until theire empty.

Normalito

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Feb 19, 2014

Me gustan los ingredientes, deja el pelo muy suave pero no me quita el frizz que suele tener el pelo rizado. No creo que vuelva a comprarlo.

Works

Posted by 5372809993496389240 on Aug 09, 2014

This conditioner works well and leaves my hair feeling nice. I gave 2 stars because I am looking for a conditioner that doesn't have lactic acid, stearalkonium chloride, tocopheryl acetate, behentrimonium chloride and cetearyl alcohol. They are all plant derived but I'm looking for something without. I am going to try GreenBeaver products next.

Left a heavy build up!

Posted by ecohome on Nov 24, 2014

I was looking forward to trying this conditioner as i really like some of the Acure skincare line. I purchased this conditioner with the matching shampoo to go with it. Sadly both have really disappointed me. I gave the two stars because I like the fact that they used good ingredients and avoid synthetic chemicals where possible, but as for function I would give this a zero. The label states for normal to dry hair and although I have normal to oily hair (it takes a couple few days for my hair to get oily though) i could feel the build up straight away. When applying it felt as though it thickened the hair while wet, even after it was washed out. Once my hair was dried it became lank and heavy and almost as though it had an oily build up straight after washing (which i never normally get). My daughter even tried it and complained that her hair felt sticky the whole time. Perhaps if your hair was really dry and very curly this would perform better and help the curls to clump together if that was the look you are after, but i can't see how this conditioner would be suited to "normal" type hair. I usually buy conditioner suited to normal to dry hair as they seem to work well for my hair but not this particular one. It was so bad that i don't have any use for it and even tried it on my 1 year old but it still got the same greasy build up on his hair.

The best natural conditioner

Posted by 5760357476132808445 on Jan 07, 2015

Not that I've used a lot of natural conditioners, because I like to use high end product for hair. But this one is just as amazing. Really nourishes and moisturizes the hair and makes them look a lot less dry. I'm not very fond of the strong smell, but I can deal with it. It's also a really good price for such product. Highly recommend to anyone with dry or colored hair.