Acure Organics, Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Love it!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

I have long blond dry hair and sensitive scalp. This conditioner together with the same shampoo are awesome! Moisturizes very well, hair are shiny and soft. Highly recommended!

Love it!

Posted by DawnMellowship From Great Britain on May 15, 2012

I know I keep banging on about it, but I wrote a book on toxic chemicals in cosmetics and find it hard to get a decent shampoo and conditioner that doesn't contain lots of toxic synthetic chemicals. It's impossible to get a perfect conditioner because it will have some synthetic ingredients to do its job, but this worked well, left my hair smooth and didn't have an irritating scent. Overall I really like Acure Organics products and will continue to purchase them in the future.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2531546 From Australia on Mar 23, 2012

I've tried everything for my dry, fine wavy hair which will frizz at the last provocation. I had a complicated hair routine which still didn't keep things under control. I used this shampoo and conditioner a couple of days ago and it's fabulous. My hair is shiny, SOFT, moisturised and tamed. My hair is usually dry and coarse feeling on the second day so I wanted to see what happened when i woke up today, but it's still soft! Love this product, kind of like the smell but it is a strong almond smell. My hair did slurp up the conditioner so I'm hoping with continued use my dry hair will just be a thing of the past. Have also just bought the leave in conditioner so will post a review on that as well. I'm so happy I found this!

Excellent conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer3230969 From Hong Kong on Dec 05, 2012

I normally don't comment, but thought I must do on this one. I've tried tons since I have dry coloured hair. This is the best organic conditioner I have ever used! It's just so moisturising and I love the smell. The price is very good too. Will definitely order this one again. I am thinking I should probably try their shampoo next time.

Smells great and leaves hair soft!

Posted by eathealthy From Canada on Jun 29, 2013

Great smell to this conditioner and the argan oil moisturizes hair leaving it super soft! I would recommend to anyone with normal to dry hair, or if you live anywhere with a cold dry winter. Excellent conditioner, will buy again. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!