10% Off Orders Over $40!

Acure Organics, Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Normal

Posted by ShinyHappyCarol on Sep 03, 2014

En cuanto a hidratación bien. Desenreda bien, suaviza bien. El olor no me convence, me recuerda a la almendra amarga. Y lo de controlar mi encrespado... a medias. Voy a darle mas uso a ver si cambia mi primera impresión.

Good conditioner

Posted by SylvieLaLloyd on Oct 12, 2014

I wish I could give this 4 and half stars, as I think it is just slightly better than its shampoo counterpart. It spreads well, moisturizes well, and smells really good.I do notice some buildup if I use this every time I wash my hair, so I rotate it with another shampoo/conditioner pair. My hair type is thick and curly. I do not use heat or styling products, so my hair is undamaged.

I like it!

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014

I have long curly dry hair and sensitive scalp. This conditioner together with the same shampoo are awesome! Moisturizes very well, hair are shiny and soft. Highly recommended!

Quality at a great price

Posted by 5110546314858780968 on Apr 24, 2014

I really liked this conditioner, it leaves your hair feeling clean and soft but not stripped, your hair just feels like hair should. The texture feels a bit thin when its on but you really only need a small amount. The smell is a bit full on in the shower but once you rinse it out the hair doesn't hold the smell. the price was pretty decent even with shipping to Australia. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.

An amazing natural product

Posted by 5328688518849766311 on May 20, 2014

An amazing natural product. Love how my hair feels after using it. The only down side is that it makes my hair dry. And since I dye my hair, they are already dry. So I would like it even more, if it would be a bit more oily.