Good!

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

No toxic stuff on the ingredient list, smells good and leaves my hair soft.

Smells great, but...

Posted by 5537214066066551331 on Sep 22, 2015

Did not live up to moisture claims for my dry wavy hair. If you have less dry hair I highly recommend it for the scent though.

Amazing

Posted by 5603951752989213904 on Oct 06, 2015

Light and great-smelling conditioner. Used in combo with same type of shampoo. Doesn't detangle hair, otherwise perfect.

My favority

Posted by 5302781962227936516 on Oct 06, 2015

Fantastic natural nut smell, good consistency. Love this product! Unfortunately the conditioner does not help detangle hair

All natural product

Posted by 4749637480938102405 on Dec 13, 2015

This is a great conditioner for severely- damaged hair. Seems to provide great protection for split ends and dry brittle hair.

not my piece of cake

Posted by 5649023359667387913 on Jun 06, 2014

the smell is really too heavy for me. seems it's my least favorite conditioner from Acure.

Very good, but the smell.. oh the smell!

Posted by 5413974651994421318 on Jun 24, 2014

I got this item after a friend recommanded it. I have a curly hair. when i used it, with the shampoo, it was really good! the only problem with it - it smells horrible!! for this price, i wouldnt recommand it.

Great product for the price!

Posted by 5476211092861741312 on Jul 31, 2014

It does makes my hair softer, after shampooing with Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo (which it a bit drying on my hair), just that it's a little too watery and I have to be careful when dispensing it (tend to squeeze out too much amount than I require). Overall, great product for the price. I will very much like to carry on using Ruhua conditioner if not for the price.

Normal

Posted by ShinyHappyCarol on Sep 03, 2014

En cuanto a hidratación bien. Desenreda bien, suaviza bien. El olor no me convence, me recuerda a la almendra amarga. Y lo de controlar mi encrespado... a medias. Voy a darle mas uso a ver si cambia mi primera impresión.

Good conditioner

Posted by SylvieLaLloyd on Oct 12, 2014

I wish I could give this 4 and half stars, as I think it is just slightly better than its shampoo counterpart. It spreads well, moisturizes well, and smells really good.I do notice some buildup if I use this every time I wash my hair, so I rotate it with another shampoo/conditioner pair. My hair type is thick and curly. I do not use heat or styling products, so my hair is undamaged.