Acure Organics, Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Normal

Posted by ShinyHappyCarol on Sep 03, 2014

En cuanto a hidratación bien. Desenreda bien, suaviza bien. El olor no me convence, me recuerda a la almendra amarga. Y lo de controlar mi encrespado... a medias. Voy a darle mas uso a ver si cambia mi primera impresión.

Quality at a great price

Posted by 5110546314858780968 on Apr 24, 2014

I really liked this conditioner, it leaves your hair feeling clean and soft but not stripped, your hair just feels like hair should. The texture feels a bit thin when its on but you really only need a small amount. The smell is a bit full on in the shower but once you rinse it out the hair doesn't hold the smell. the price was pretty decent even with shipping to Australia. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.

An amazing natural product

Posted by 5328688518849766311 on May 20, 2014

An amazing natural product. Love how my hair feels after using it. The only down side is that it makes my hair dry. And since I dye my hair, they are already dry. So I would like it even more, if it would be a bit more oily.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3310717 on Aug 27, 2012

I was looking for a conditioner without sulfates and silicones and I found this one. It left my hair soft and moisturized. The only think I don´t like is the scent to bitter almond, but the scent doesn´t last in the hair.

Light conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer1913557 on Oct 13, 2012

This conditioner is a good quality that doesn't irritate sensitive skin. But if you're hair is really dry and or color treated as mine is, I would recommend something a little richer for conditioning. Otherwise, thus is a great product.