Good.

Posted by 5568664119213189295 on Nov 30, 2016

My hair become more smooth.....

Smells good

Posted by GiedrePaul on Dec 05, 2016

This product smells like almonds. And the smell is quite strong. For those of you who do not like it it will most likely be overpowering. But the texture is nice, and your hair is left feeling soft.

good product

Posted by 4658342645156702556 on Dec 08, 2016

good product

not my piece of cake

Posted by 5649023359667387913 on Jun 06, 2014

the smell is really too heavy for me. seems it's my least favorite conditioner from Acure.

Very good, but the smell.. oh the smell!

Posted by 5413974651994421318 on Jun 24, 2014

I got this item after a friend recommanded it. I have a curly hair. when i used it, with the shampoo, it was really good! the only problem with it - it smells horrible!! for this price, i wouldnt recommand it.

Great product for the price!

Posted by 5476211092861741312 on Jul 31, 2014

It does makes my hair softer, after shampooing with Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo (which it a bit drying on my hair), just that it's a little too watery and I have to be careful when dispensing it (tend to squeeze out too much amount than I require). Overall, great product for the price. I will very much like to carry on using Ruhua conditioner if not for the price.

Normal

Posted by ShinyHappyCarol on Sep 03, 2014

En cuanto a hidratación bien. Desenreda bien, suaviza bien. El olor no me convence, me recuerda a la almendra amarga. Y lo de controlar mi encrespado... a medias. Voy a darle mas uso a ver si cambia mi primera impresión.

Good conditioner

Posted by SylvieLaLloyd on Oct 12, 2014

I wish I could give this 4 and half stars, as I think it is just slightly better than its shampoo counterpart. It spreads well, moisturizes well, and smells really good.I do notice some buildup if I use this every time I wash my hair, so I rotate it with another shampoo/conditioner pair. My hair type is thick and curly. I do not use heat or styling products, so my hair is undamaged.

I like it!

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014

I have long curly dry hair and sensitive scalp. This conditioner together with the same shampoo are awesome! Moisturizes very well, hair are shiny and soft. Highly recommended!

Hidratacion y brillo

Posted by 5351476957115803919 on Jan 12, 2015

Deja el pelo suelto e hidratado. No apelmaza. Tiene un olor buenisimo como a almendras amargas, me gusta mucho.