great brand

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Nov 09, 2012

honeslty most of iherb brands call themself organic or natural, but few are USDA organic like acure if you want real results get this kind of brand they do not have fake vitamine E like 90% of other companies they do not have silicone derivates to trick you have a smooth skin their vitamin A is not syntetic (they use rose hips) syntetic vitamin A is linked with skin cancer if you use such creams and you are exposed to the sun , their ingredients are more ''pure'' and bioavailable( your skin eat these ingredients better) it comes in a bottle and thats alot better than a cream jar , you do not contaminate the cream with your fingers.

Gentle and nice.

Posted by Reviewer3230136 on Jan 19, 2013

Love the smell. Absorbs fast. Moisture all day. No break outs. Only minus is to get the cream pumped up when bottle reach almost empthy. Must dig it up with q-tip to not waste what is left in bottle. Will buy again. Correction note January 2013. Just received a new cream and Accure have changed the bottle to a tube. Great!!

feels nice

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Jun 23, 2012

One of the few creams my sensitive skin can handle :) A pump dispenser is a plus too

Not My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1608328 on Aug 23, 2012

Not My Favorite. The packaging is great and the consistency of the cream is nice. I personally do not like the smell of cinnamon and this reminded me of orange spice tea. Moisturizing effects were not long lasting. Hae to say Love Iherb great prices and fast shipping

Irritating

Posted by 5607662467940051073 on Apr 16, 2014

I have dry, sensitive skin. This product doesn't moisturize enough and also gave me irritated feeling.

OK, but not perfect

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Feb 29, 2012

I have been looking for very good moisturiser for my dry skin, but this one seems to be perfect for normal, but not for dry skin.

not for dry skin 不适合干皮

Posted by 5232414744908138585 on Feb 14, 2016

I have oily combo skin slightly on the oilier side. I don't know why this is called a moisturizer for 'dry skin' because its texture is like a lotion, it almost feels like a gel. It rubs into my skin very very easily and smoothly, however this does not suit dry skin because it's not moisturizing enough. I like to use it during the summer and spring. And the ingredients are really clean. I like it a lot. 我是混合油皮偏油,这款面霜的质地非常轻薄有点偏啫喱状,适合在夏天和春天用。不油腻又清爽的质地对于干皮来说肯定是不够滋润。成分也非常好,我很喜欢

No es para mí

Posted by Raquelwoo on Jan 14, 2015

No me ha gustado nada. Huele muy bien e hidrata (piel normal-seca) pero la textura no me gusta nada, no se absorbe bien y deja una sensación pegajosa en la piel. Además no me va nada bien, me provoca granitos.

one of the best creams i've tried

Posted by 4791273337669112562 on Sep 06, 2015

amzing smell, absorbs well, not too oily, perfect for me. on my second tube now and already ordered a third one,

Worked on my fussy skin

Posted by 5112571040311405952 on Nov 08, 2013

My skin can be prone to breakouts, alternates between oily and dry, and is generally a pain to have to deal with. This was night and light, didn't cause any issues, and kept my skin moisturised. The citrus smell is quite strong, which I don't mind but others might.