not so good as I supposed

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 22, 2012

Inspite of fantastic ingredients this shampoo doesn't clean my hair. Moreover, it is noticeable on hair.

Hard to use, not pretty result

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I don't care for this dry shampoo. I leaks, and it is really hard to dose it properly. In addition to that the powder is very visible after applying - even with my blonde hair. It is also hard to spread. It seems to soak up greasyness though, which is good, but I would neither buy it again or recommend it to anyone else.

i dont really like the way it makes my hair feel

Posted by 4716324435300523558 on Oct 21, 2014

i have a thin straight hair and this shampoo made my hair really really dry and made it feel like straw. i don't like it and wont repurchase it again.

No lo recomiendo en pelo fino

Posted by Bhakti on Feb 22, 2015

Mi pelo es fino y con cuero cabelludo graso. Lo he probado, esperando poder limpiar el pelo sin tener que lavármelo con agua, y no he obtenido buenos resultados. No sé si es que no lo sé usar bien, pero se me quedaba blanco y me costaba mucho, a base de cepillarlo, peinarlo y sacudirlo, quitar todo el polvo blanco. En principio, no repetiré.

Messy and ineffective

Posted by 5075003057015252443 on Jun 08, 2015

I've had this for about a year now, and use it just occasionally. It's difficult to apply well. It comes out in a poof of powder. I cough and inhale a fair amount of it. It makes my hair feel icky, so I have to wash my hair that night. It is also true that it dulls your hair and makes it look and feel dry. I'm just applying a little to the roots, though so if you're careful it shouldn't have too much effect on the rest of your hair (again, though difficult to apply). It doesn't smell like anything. I have no idea why it says that in some of these other reviews. I also have Jonathan dry shampoo, and use that more often because it's convenient to apply (it comes in a wand) and it doesn't gunk up my hair. I can go another day or two if I need to. However that one is more expensive, and there's only a small amount of powder in that little wand, which then needs to be thrown away because it's not refillable. So I'm still in the market for a good dry shampoo that doesn't make you go broke or kill the environment.

Doesn't work as expected

Posted by Reviewer3352217 on May 09, 2012

It's a kind of powder and it's not so comfortable to use. I haven't noticed the difference before use and after use - my hair left dirty as before, so I had to use the normal shampoo.