Acure Organics, Dry Shampoo, Argan Stem Cell + CoQ10, 1.7 oz (48 g)

Reviews 2-star

not so good as I supposed

Posted by niyuki-ti on Aug 22, 2012

Inspite of fantastic ingredients this shampoo doesn't clean my hair. Moreover, it is noticeable on hair.

Hard to use, not pretty result

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I don't care for this dry shampoo. I leaks, and it is really hard to dose it properly. In addition to that the powder is very visible after applying - even with my blonde hair. It is also hard to spread. It seems to soak up greasyness though, which is good, but I would neither buy it again or recommend it to anyone else.

Doesn't work as expected

Posted by Reviewer3352217 on May 09, 2012

It's a kind of powder and it's not so comfortable to use. I haven't noticed the difference before use and after use - my hair left dirty as before, so I had to use the normal shampoo.