Acure Organics, Dry Shampoo, Argan Stem Cell + CoQ10, 1.7 oz (48 g)

Reviews 4-star

Good for tackling mild to modeate greasiness

Posted by australia on Dec 15, 2012

Works very well at sucking up oil, but I've used a better dry shampoo before. It smells really nice, like cookies or something similar. It does leave the very slightest powdery look to the hair, but nothing that anyone would notice. I do have ashy light brown hair though, so it mixes in fairly well. It's a stark white powder so on dark hair it may be more noticeable. Sometimes I even dab a little on my face to get rid of the oil.

Kjekt å ha.

Posted by Herbhild on Jun 23, 2012

Tørrshampo. Til dei dagane det trengs. Ikkje dryss rett i håret, dryss i handa først så har du betre kontroll og slett kvite områder med overdose :)

nice dry shampoo

Posted by peachy on May 10, 2012

I find that dry shampoos in a loose powder form tends to work a bit slower. This powder is fine and seems to work better than the Pure + Simple Lavender dry shampoo that I have. I do prefer this one more and it is also more inexpensive :) I would most likely purchase this again :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2743819 on May 28, 2013

Not sure how good it is as a dry shampoo. I've been using it as a volume powder. Works nice on my thin, fine hair - and is MUCH easier to wash out than regular volume powders like Osis. Does not give as much volume, but still enough. Makes the hair more manageable. My hair is dark blonde and the white powder disappears when I use it. Not sure how good it would be in dark hair though.

Great for emergencies

Posted by 4844540685300453282 on Sep 26, 2013

When you don't have time to wash your hair etc... Also, seems to give limp hair some texture... I just wish it came in some sort of spray, as the white powder gets everywhere when I'm in a hurry..