works

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on May 25, 2012

works great, hair is soft and has more volume! though the dispenser is a little clumsy to use... putting too much powder and the hair stays white!!!!

Good for inbetween washing

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Mar 13, 2014

I have been doing the 'no poo' regime with good results. I use this part way through the week on my bangs to give me a few extra days without having to clean my hair in water. Doesn't really have a smell. I find with just a few brushes after applying the white disappears. (I have medium brown hair) Please check out my other reviews.

Perfect during my pregency

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

During my pregency, it's difficult to wash my hair. Instead of going to salon, this dry shampoo is a prefect alternative. Easy to use and without residue afterwards. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Really good!

Posted by 5195163062215028895 on Aug 23, 2014

This is way better than any of the ones with lots of bad stuff in them. Natural is really the way to go.

Great dry shampoo

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 16, 2015

Very good dry shampoo, quick and easy without the powder effect. Gives the hair some volume at the same time. Good quality for the price. Will buy again.

good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jun 12, 2012

very good!!!

happy discovery

Posted by Fidelis on Nov 23, 2012

It is my first dry shapmoo,works well for me.

Super

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Jul 11, 2013

C'est un bon produit qui marche bien et qui n'est pas cher.