10% Off Orders Over $40!

Acure Organics, Dry Shampoo, Argan Stem Cell + CoQ10, 1.7 oz (48 g)

Good for inbetween washing

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Mar 13, 2014

I have been doing the 'no poo' regime with good results. I use this part way through the week on my bangs to give me a few extra days without having to clean my hair in water. Doesn't really have a smell. I find with just a few brushes after applying the white disappears. (I have medium brown hair) Please check out my other reviews.

Perfect during my pregency

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

During my pregency, it's difficult to wash my hair. Instead of going to salon, this dry shampoo is a prefect alternative. Easy to use and without residue afterwards. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

nice dry shampoo

Posted by peachy on May 10, 2012

I find that dry shampoos in a loose powder form tends to work a bit slower. This powder is fine and seems to work better than the Pure + Simple Lavender dry shampoo that I have. I do prefer this one more and it is also more inexpensive :) I would most likely purchase this again :)

Hard to use, not pretty result

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I don't care for this dry shampoo. I leaks, and it is really hard to dose it properly. In addition to that the powder is very visible after applying - even with my blonde hair. It is also hard to spread. It seems to soak up greasyness though, which is good, but I would neither buy it again or recommend it to anyone else.

Hair becomes dry as straw

Posted by 4861363792812496521 on Oct 06, 2014

When I bought it I wanted to get a dry shampoo to treat my oily hair lightly. Unfortunately I found this product very same baby talc and hair dryer so the level must be shampoo immediately after use. My hair looks terrible after use. Dry as straw.