Perfect during my pregency

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

During my pregency, it's difficult to wash my hair. Instead of going to salon, this dry shampoo is a prefect alternative. Easy to use and without residue afterwards. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

made my hair dry, did not feel clean

Posted by 5312445181495079892 on Apr 08, 2014

couldn't see any advantage to it packing is horrible

Dry Schampoo

Posted by 5143562539668822063 on Mar 21, 2014

This can be used as styling powder since it gives the hair texture and volume.

Good for inbetween washing

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Mar 13, 2014

I have been doing the 'no poo' regime with good results. I use this part way through the week on my bangs to give me a few extra days without having to clean my hair in water. Doesn't really have a smell. I find with just a few brushes after applying the white disappears. (I have medium brown hair) Please check out my other reviews.

Posted by 5642101974313574069 on Dec 28, 2013

J'ai beaucoup de mal avec ce produit très difficile à doser, et à appliquer (puisque sans aérosol). Je regrette de l'avoir acheté puisque je ne l'utilise pas.

not effective

Posted by vanagelyte on Dec 14, 2013

too bad, i was expecting something else. first time i bought dry shampoo and was disappointed. i took it to the trip, but after using it made my hair even worse and i still had to use normal liquid shampoo and water. I was expecting too much I guess. use it like 4-5times but now it just sits still and not sure what to do with it?

Great for emergencies

Posted by 4844540685300453282 on Sep 26, 2013

When you don't have time to wash your hair etc... Also, seems to give limp hair some texture... I just wish it came in some sort of spray, as the white powder gets everywhere when I'm in a hurry..

Hard to use, not pretty result

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I don't care for this dry shampoo. I leaks, and it is really hard to dose it properly. In addition to that the powder is very visible after applying - even with my blonde hair. It is also hard to spread. It seems to soak up greasyness though, which is good, but I would neither buy it again or recommend it to anyone else.

Awesome for Travellers

Posted by 5674108705367653779 on Sep 08, 2013

Delivery was splendidly quick and I couldn't be more happy with the product. It smells wonderful and although using dry shampoo is quite a new trend for my routine, I love the volume it brings my hair, and how it doesn't make my hair dense. Hair also looks and feel less oily after first use. A balanced application may take some patience and practise, but this will be the perfect item for travelling, definitely.

Super

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Jul 11, 2013

C'est un bon produit qui marche bien et qui n'est pas cher.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »