Acure Organics, Facial Cleansing Creme, Argan Oil + Mint, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

The Only Cleanser I use in the Morning!

Posted by Reviewer1660363 From Canada on Oct 22, 2011

I use this cleanser in the morning or times when I don't need to remove makeup. It has a minty smell and slightly tingles the skin, quite refreshing especially in the morning. I've been using it for several months and would continue to repurchase.

Cleans well, but stings near eyes

Posted by Reviewer3272543 From Canada on Apr 12, 2013

The product cleanses well without drying the face. The only thing is the cream really stings if it gets near the edges of the eyelids, so it's tricky to rinse the product off. I use cotton squares to get it off. Because of the experience, I'll be switching to another product. It claims it's extra-gentle in the iherb description, but my eyes felt like someone had dropped acid in them, blinding pain. I've been using Earth Science eye makeup remover on my face now as it's effective but gentle until I find another cleansing product.

Minty, creamy cleanser. Love it!

Posted by australia From Australia on Apr 29, 2013

Cleanses the face without leaving it dry. I much prefer this cleanser to the gel cleanser by Acure, but that one does remove makeup better. I find that a pea-sized amount is enough for my face, so the bottle does last for quite a while

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

This is a nice cleanser. Shame there's not much of it though. I soon learned to add a bit of water when applying to make it go a bit further. Non drying on the face which is nice.

Amazing creamy cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2296163 From New York on Feb 04, 2013

Love love love this cleanser. Perfect for winter dryness. Very creamy with a refreshing minty scent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »