good

Posted by 5313009938497998438 on Apr 25, 2016

Good

Nice

Posted by nmlmxx on Mar 13, 2016

I bought this mainly because of the leaping bunny sign. It's really nice and the smell is very pleasant. (:

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2932723 on Feb 27, 2016

I use the product in the AM and PM before bed. It works very well. The ingredients in the creme are great and it has helped my skin tremendously!

Cleans well, but stings near eyes

Posted by Reviewer3272543 on Feb 10, 2016

The product cleanses well without drying the face. The only thing is the cream really stings if it gets near the edges of the eyelids, so it's tricky to rinse the product off. I use cotton squares to get it off. Because of the experience, I'll be switching to another product. It claims it's extra-gentle in the iherb description, but my eyes felt like someone had dropped acid in them, blinding pain. I've been using Earth Science eye makeup remover on my face now as it's effective but gentle until I find another facial cleansing product.

AWESOME PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2159257 on Jan 17, 2016

Gentle cleanser with excellent and safe ingredients. My skin is clean and fresh, but not over-dry. I use this cleanser along with a variety of other Acure products from head to face to body to toe. I love them all, and feel that I am making a difference for the Planet as well as my body. Obviously, do not get mint near your eyes, Silly!!!!

Good

Posted by 5086926132413971493 on Jan 16, 2016

I think it's a very refreshing product. It leaves a great smell, nothing like the average products. But that's why I chose Acure. I can't say much after a three day use, but the initial usage is just good. I feel clean, fresh and pampered.

Amazing

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Dec 24, 2015

When I first used this product I got a taste of it. EEEEEEEWWWWW! And it stung my eyes. But boy did it clean my skin and leave it feeling fresh and clean without stripping it; no tightness. The moral of the story is: It's a great product but keep it out of your eyes and mouth. I just bought my third tube.

Awesome!

Posted by 4761957115954346593 on Nov 12, 2015

Me and my mom are very happy with this creme! After using the creme for a while, my skin is pure and smooth it smells and feels wonderfully after rinse. Love it!

Good cleanser

Posted by 5537214066066551331 on Sep 22, 2015

Not quite as gentle on my dry sensitive skin as their other cleanser, but I might use it once in awhile if I really want a minty tingle to wake me up

Not for me

Posted by 5596818269998073913 on Sep 21, 2015

This hurts my eyes, and it's a bit too much for my dry sensitive face

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »