Acure Organics, Facial Toner, Hydrating Toner, 2 oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Wonderful facial toner with all-natural ingredients.

Posted by Leione on Apr 16, 2014

This toner really works: it gently tones, firms and hydrates my delicate skin without irritating it or clogging my pores. It's suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive, delicate and dehydrated skin. Unlike many other toners, this one is all-natural, organic, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten and cruelty free. The ingredients are great: rooibos is a powerful antioxidant improving cellular circulation, encouraging cell renewal and regeneration, revitalizing the skin and preventing premature aging, witch hazel detoxifies, tones and firms the skin, restoring its elasticity, unclogging and tightening pores and regulating sebum production, lavender hydrosol is a strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal agent keeping infection and inflammation at bay, organic glycerin hydrates the skin and helps it retain moisture, chamomile and calendula extracts soothe, soften and heal delicate and damaged skin, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation. I use this facial toner two times a day and it does wonders for my very sensitive skin without dehydrating or irritating it: it evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, reduces redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin glows - it becomes soft, smooth, firm and radiant. Glad I discovered this product.

Unusual one

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Jun 30, 2012

I bought this because I'd liked how the shampoos and conditioner work. I can't say it's super moisturizing as it claims but it's not bad as a toner. The only thing I still can't get used to is how it smells. Like wet dog. It's bizarre. I like dogs and am comfortable with their natural scent but still it's a bit strange to smell it so intimately with a toner. Fortunately the smell dissipates quickly or else I would have to ditch the bottle.

A quality natural product -- but I can't get past the smell

Posted by newfiegonegreen on Dec 07, 2013

I want to love this but I really can't stand the smell. For reference, I eat and drink a lot of strongly-smelling oriental herbal medicine, and I like earthy, natural smells. A product need not be scented sweetly or with feminine notes to please my nose -- there's just something about this particular combination of essential oils that come together in a terrible way. It is moisturizing, as it says; I love the packaging; I love the price point; I love the company. But I can barely even bring myself to use this product. So sad :(

My favorite

Posted by 5697163158523904608 on Apr 22, 2014

It is kind to skin and it is favorite.

Refreshing

Posted by 5482859236135877933 on Dec 04, 2012

After use my skin feels fresh and hydrated. The smell is herbal, not extremely pleasant, but I like the effect. Purchased again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »