Wonderful facial toner with all-natural ingredients.

Posted by Leione on Apr 16, 2014

This toner really works: it gently tones, firms and hydrates my delicate skin without irritating it or clogging my pores. It's suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive, delicate and dehydrated skin. Unlike many other toners, this one is all-natural, organic, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten and cruelty free. The ingredients are great: rooibos is a powerful antioxidant improving cellular circulation, encouraging cell renewal and regeneration, revitalizing the skin and preventing premature aging, witch hazel detoxifies, tones and firms the skin, restoring its elasticity, unclogging and tightening pores and regulating sebum production, lavender hydrosol is a strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal agent keeping infection and inflammation at bay, organic glycerin hydrates the skin and helps it retain moisture, chamomile and calendula extracts soothe, soften and heal delicate and damaged skin, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation. I use this facial toner two times a day and it does wonders for my very sensitive skin without dehydrating or irritating it: it evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, reduces redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin glows - it becomes soft, smooth, firm and radiant. Glad I discovered this product.

Unusual one

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Jun 30, 2012

I bought this because I'd liked how the shampoos and conditioner work. I can't say it's super moisturizing as it claims but it's not bad as a toner. The only thing I still can't get used to is how it smells. Like wet dog. It's bizarre. I like dogs and am comfortable with their natural scent but still it's a bit strange to smell it so intimately with a toner. Fortunately the smell dissipates quickly or else I would have to ditch the bottle.

A quality natural product -- but I can't get past the smell

Posted by newfiegonegreen on Dec 07, 2013

I want to love this but I really can't stand the smell. For reference, I eat and drink a lot of strongly-smelling oriental herbal medicine, and I like earthy, natural smells. A product need not be scented sweetly or with feminine notes to please my nose -- there's just something about this particular combination of essential oils that come together in a terrible way. It is moisturizing, as it says; I love the packaging; I love the price point; I love the company. But I can barely even bring myself to use this product. So sad :(

This product delivers

Posted by Reviewer2310882 on Feb 25, 2014

I just love this toner. I see that a lot of reviewers didn't like the smell but to me it's quite natural albeit very particular. The ingredients are amazing and it is moisturizing - so much so that sometimes I forget to apply a moisturizer after. Only downside: it's pricey for a 2 oz bottle...

Totally Organic

Posted by iherbrockzzzz on Mar 11, 2014

Love the fact that everything in this toner is organic, not to mention that it is affordable. Apart being a toner, I sometimes use it as a face mist to freshen up myself :)

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Apr 02, 2014

My wife kept asking me to order this toner as it was all natural - and it worked.

Nice and clean

Posted by Ifeelbetternow on Apr 06, 2014

No break outs and gets the job done.

Refreshing

Posted by 5482859236135877933 on Dec 04, 2012

After use my skin feels fresh and hydrated. The smell is herbal, not extremely pleasant, but I like the effect. Purchased again.

My favorite

Posted by 5697163158523904608 on Apr 22, 2014

It is kind to skin and it is favorite.

Hydrating indeed! but smells really awful.....

Posted by 4995603593656547113 on Aug 18, 2014

i bought this twice. when i almost finishing the first bottle, i reordered again despite finding the smell a bit funky, as it really did what it said and was indeed very hydrating for my dry skin. when i received the 2nd btl, oh my gosh....it smelt even worse than the first btl and looked more yellowish (not sure if they changed the formula), and I could compare side by side as I still had some left from my first btl! first btl smelt not so pleasant, but was tolerable. 2nd btl....actually i thought it might have expired or spoilt cos' it smelt REALLY bad like sewage and looked yellowish. lovely product for what it hydrating the skin, but boy oh boy, it stinks BAD! so bad that i probably will look for another toner and not reorder this!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »