Expensive, but high quality

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013

Lovely facial lotion. Not heavy or greasy but is still thick and creamy. The scent is a very subtle lemon one, smells exactly like the leave-in hair spray by Acure. Seeps into the skin very well, leaving it soft and smooth.

Nice, but I still have spots..

Posted by Northernstar on Dec 03, 2013

It feels very thin creme and I use it under orher face cremes. Smells fresh! I still have spots after one month use but I still decided to order more.. I don't know any better face creme either.

Good and fair

Posted by 5097535943936495244 on Sep 01, 2012

I've been using night time cream and day time cream from Acure organics and those are wonderful! compared to those, this cream is just as fair.

lightweight moisturizer

Posted by 5232414744908138585 on Jan 11, 2016

For me, this cream didn't improve my skin. I just finished the whole tube and I saw no improvement. I still have discoloration and acne. The scent is really strong and I don't really like it. I use this as a daily moisturizer and it doesn't even moisturize really well. I won't buy it again, it's not a bad product since it didn't cause me any bad effect but it is not good either. I don't really recommend

ACURE ORGANICS RADICAL RESURFACING

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Jul 19, 2014

It's consistency is a little difficult to spread over skin. No visible difference seen on skin after 3 weeks of use.

crazy awesome

Posted by 4687292799552778497 on Apr 12, 2013

i really enjoyed using this product. it lightened my acne scars within just a few weeks of use. has a fresh lemon scent. just wish it came in a bigger tube because i feel like i used it up pretty quickly.

Not sure

Posted by 5476211092861741312 on Jul 31, 2014

I cannot really use it in the day as it makes my face oily after a while. Perhaps it works better if your face is very dry, and it helps to hydrate the skin.

Disappointed

Posted by 4686214530581002090 on Oct 10, 2014

Whilst it absorbed, it didn't do much for skin at all over time. I have rosacea dry skin and this definitely wasn't moisturizing enough. Only positive is I liked the fresh smell. Would not recommend.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Jul 20, 2011

Makes my skin even-toned. Could be more moisturizing though - I'm using another cream on top to give more hydration to the skin.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Jul 18, 2011

Am using this treatment after using hyaluronic serum & Aubrey's night serum. At first I didn't belive this will really work for my uneven skin. I always have acne and scars from acne as well. This is so small so you might be surprised when you open package,, but all you need is just 1 pumping. That's really enough. Since using this product, my skin is much brighter. For redness and scars it's also working but not so radically. I will continue to use this product as I really love this. FYI, there is oil controlling product from Acure organics so I compared ingredients as I have very oily skin as well. The ingredients are almost same so you'd better choose one of them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »