Acure Organics, Sensitive Facial Cream, Argan Oil + Probiotic, Unscented, 1.75 oz (50 ml)

Odd smell

Posted by Reviewer1685108 on Jun 12, 2013

I really like the consistency of this moisturizer, but I am sorry to say that the smell is quite awful. My husband and my children won't go near me when I use this cream. For being unscented this cream smells a lot. It is a quite heavy and sweet pumpkin like scent. I normally love Acure, but this time i was disappointed. I also bought one of Acure's new shower gels with buckthorne and the smell of this one was just as bad, if not worse.

Great for dry skin

Posted by MyDewHerb on Feb 19, 2014

Bought this for my mom who has dry skin, she loves it!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3310425 From Colorado on Mar 15, 2014

Wonderful product. I agree with another review about thickness. This cream is quite thick so it is better for night since it does not fully absorb for cosmetic application. The natural aroma of the product is not masked, but is not offensive either.

Love it.

Posted by 5268492971846250755 on Aug 08, 2013

Love how soft my face feels!

Too rich for summer

Posted by 4616406081575676469 on Oct 19, 2013

This product is rich, good to use at night or in winter. A bit too rich for summer though. Also the scent is not quite nice but still acceptable.