Great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Oct 11, 2014

I haven't used this long enough to make a really informed decision but if you need a serious wrinkle smoother I don't know that this would be that effective as I didn't see any immediate (within a week) results.

Interesting!

Posted by MissusB on Oct 08, 2014

Not sure how good this is yet but I like it!

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer1285636 on Sep 12, 2014

This is a nice enough product but very rich and oily for daytime. I use it at night for extra moisturizing. It is good value for the price but I think I would prefer to pay more and have more essential oils in the blend.

hydrating, not really firming

Posted by 4886583865762524372 on Aug 08, 2014

I like this product for its moisturising benefits, I can't say it is firming

change my mind

Posted by 5272986253690592552 on Jul 04, 2014

I rated this product with 2 stars when I first bought it It is true that it is very oily and it is hard to put a cream over the serum. I have been using this serum before going to bed, for 2 months and it is amazing how it works. I also use it in my hands and I have noticed my skin is much more moisturized. I will buy it again!!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1833678 on Jun 08, 2014

This is THE BEST facial oil ever. It is labeled as a serum probably because it absorbs right into the skin. No oil slick. Skin feels soothed, soft and refreshed. Positively makes skin glow. I have been using for several moths and my skin has improved in resiliency and tone. I have post menopausal combination skin. DOES NOT clog pores. Will never be without it. Mix with Elta MD sunscreen and it is the perfect daily moisturizer combo.

My favorite

Posted by 5697163158523904608 on Apr 22, 2014

When the skin has the problem, it helps.

Great firming facial serum.

Posted by Leione on Apr 16, 2014

It really does tone and firm my skin without irritating it or clogging my pores. It's suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive, delicate and dehydrated skin. Unlike many other serums, this one is all-natural, organic, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten and cruelty free. The ingredients are great: a powerful combination of safflower, sesame and pumpkin seed, borage, argan, sweet orange, cranberry seed, lavender, olive and rosemary oils deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates, heals the skin, encourages cell renewal, regulates sebum production, reduces redness and inflammation, calms itching, restores its elasticity, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, prevents dryness and dehydration and protects against premature aging. I use this serum two times a day and it works for my dry and damaged skin: it tightens pores, evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, reduces redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin glows - it looks softer, smoother, firmer and more radiant. Glad I discovered this product.

:-)

Posted by 5580267851204396658 on Mar 28, 2014

great smell but a bit oily for my skin. i dont think i'll buy it again...

Accure Organics firming facial serum

Posted by 5328481362729487039 on Mar 15, 2014

Love this serum!! I use it daily. I even use it on dry patches on my body and it is awesome.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »