Acure Organics, Seriously Firming Facial Serum, 1 oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

5 stars

Posted by australia From Australia on May 02, 2013

Great for dry skin.

Fantastic serum - lovely smell and texture

Posted by 5590075038827856278 From Hong Kong on Aug 07, 2013

I love this serum - I keep buying and using it because of the lovely smell and texture. It is a blend of organic oils, it's great for dry skin and I believe it reduces the fine lines on my skin. I like that it comes in a small bottle with pump, so very hygienic. Highly recommended.

I'm impressed!

Posted by 4923889004691110184 on Sep 16, 2013

Seriously, I loved this thing. For the first time I feel I don't need to buy anything else for my skin for a while. It clearly softened my skin and I noticed the fine lines reduced.

Great firming facial serum.

Posted by Leione on Apr 16, 2014

It really does tone and firm my skin without irritating it or clogging my pores. It's suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive, delicate and dehydrated skin. Unlike many other serums, this one is all-natural, organic, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten and cruelty free. The ingredients are great: a powerful combination of safflower, sesame and pumpkin seed, borage, argan, sweet orange, cranberry seed, lavender, olive and rosemary oils deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates, heals the skin, encourages cell renewal, regulates sebum production, reduces redness and inflammation, calms itching, restores its elasticity, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, prevents dryness and dehydration and protects against premature aging. I use this serum two times a day and it works for my dry and damaged skin: it tightens pores, evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, reduces redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin glows - it looks softer, smoother, firmer and more radiant. Glad I discovered this product.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1507018 From Norway on Mar 19, 2012

A very good product! This is a blend of oils that gives a lot more to my dry scandinavian skin than the Acure pure arganoil. I use it every night before bedtime and my skin has improved a lot since I started using it. I will definately continue buying this product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »