Amazing

Posted by plantbasedglutard on Feb 03, 2016

One week into using this serum and already feeling the improvements, firmer smoother skin, less fine lines. Smells wonderful too.

Good.

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Dec 20, 2015

My skin tends to break out easily when using the wrong product. This serum does not cause any breakouts on my (dry/combination) skin. However, I also didn't notice firming effects either. Maybe it's too early to tell, since I'm only about 1/4 through the bottle.

better to use at night

Posted by 5076422506868611859 on Nov 18, 2015

a bit greasy, better to use before bedtime. love it so far :)

Day or Night

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Nov 12, 2015

Love this serum !! I have normal 60 year old skin - not dry, not oily. After washing my face and using a toner, I apply Acure Firming Serum. It gives my skin a nice radiance - no make-up needed. Just a hint of lipcolor and off to work. I cannot honestly say if it firms my skin, but my skin definitely looks healthy and radiant. Highly recommend.

greaseball

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 03, 2015

I used it as instructed : over my moisturizer. And as expected, my face stayed greasy the whole night. It is impossible to use this during the day. But I do like how 'green' and natural and respectful this pdt is , of our environment. And I sleep in a drying air-conditioned room. Hence the 3 stars.

In love.

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015

I've been using it as a night serum for almost three weeks now. It just does all what it promises with the added bonus of beautiful ingredients. Very happy with my purchase!

Takes time to see

Posted by 5702947269015155392 on Aug 29, 2015

Very fast shipping. Just use several times, not see the results yet. Nice mild scent of sweet orange, although I like lavender more. A bit thick in testure and difficult to spread. It takes longer time to absorb than rose hip oil.

excellent

Posted by 4760260459576979878 on Jul 12, 2015

very fast shipping to Singapore, and the items were very well packed, used this , and i love it, also love the scent, and it makes my skin so soft, will definetely buy again when its finished, great product and price, thanks so much

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Jun 09, 2015

I love this stuff! I use this with the scrub, the night cream and the face mask, and have noticed a huuuuge difference in the texture and look of my skin! Takes 10 years off!

油油的